This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

frogsex /b/oston: Con's closed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions
View previous pool :: View next pool  
The Internet

Harbl's Harbls

AIDS: 280
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 14

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:56 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Caboose wrote:
The Internet wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to make it to Ota this year myself. It's fuckin' expensive...but I've actually managed to get a room at the Day's Inn for once.

I just need to confirm that like, 5 other people want to go and it won't be too expensive.

If there are any b-tards there, maybe we can do stuff or something. Maybe close a few pools, raep a few lolis. etc. etc.

go to CTcon :D

Thing is, I would...but...poor /b/tard is once again, poor. XD Unless some folks here are offering really ~desu rooms or something, it's kinda out of the question.

bunch of us are getting one room, so you can join us.

talk to Scrotal.
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:09 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The Internet wrote:
Caboose wrote:
The Internet wrote:
Caboose wrote:
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to make it to Ota this year myself. It's fuckin' expensive...but I've actually managed to get a room at the Day's Inn for once.

I just need to confirm that like, 5 other people want to go and it won't be too expensive.

If there are any b-tards there, maybe we can do stuff or something. Maybe close a few pools, raep a few lolis. etc. etc.

Thing is, I would...but...poor /b/tard is once again, poor. XD Unless some folks here are offering really ~desu rooms or something, it's kinda out of the question.

talk to Scrotal.

While I want to say sure, the more to split the cost the better, let me just make sure with my friend, who's name is on the bill.  We need to take account into who's staying and who isn't.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:06 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Why the fuck was there nothing but fat people dressed as Naruto characters at the 4chan pannel RSP posted a video of? There were like 2 suits and fros and not one black man.
Also more crotch shots of RSP please  AWSOME!
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:22 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
Why the fuck was there nothing but fat people dressed as Naruto characters at the 4chan pannel RSP posted a video of? There were like 2 suits and fros and not one black man.
Also more crotch shots of RSP please  AWSOME!

Excuse me but wtf r u talking about?
Caboose

AIDS: 5
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:34 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
The Internet wrote:
Caboose wrote:
The Internet wrote:
Caboose wrote:

talk to Scrotal.

While I want to say sure, the more to split the cost the better, let me just make sure with my friend, who's name is on the bill.  We need to take account into who's staying and who isn't.
Hey man, I'd love to go if the room is ~desu enough. Just let me know when you get the info. My email should be on the back of that POOLS CLOSED sign of yours. :D
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:12 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'll email you soon, along with everyone else who signed my sign.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.