This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

frogsex /b/oston: Con's closed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions
View previous pool :: View next pool  
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:53 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

redshoepaul wrote:
Not Captaincarnival wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
The pictures will be up eventually, we're all ridiculously busy with trying to see if we can sneak in an hour spot at Connecticon.

I can understand that. Lemme know what's gonna be up with that, because me and a few friends are probably going up for a daytrip. And if there's something going down, I'll bring mah uniform.

Oh... maybe I can join you guys? & while you drive back to R.I I could get dropped off in Boston? Of course I'd give you gas money. But that is if I can't get into CTcon free.  AWSOME!

While we know a few people, one of them fucked themselves over, and I'm not sure if we can get any free passes to give around... I already have a list of a few people who need them.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:55 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I should be up there for AB next year, especially if it'll be a few weeks offset from MTAC. PC's host ought to be on hand for such epic things after all. And I wanna close the pool with sum other nigras. That had to be damn awesome.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
NotCaptainCarnival
Warnings : 3

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:29 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
I should be up there for AB next year, especially if it'll be a few weeks offset from MTAC. PC's host ought to be on hand for such epic things after all. And I wanna close the pool with sum other nigras. That had to be damn awesome.

It was lulz worthy, but it kinda failed because there were only 2 true nigras, a Denjin J, and EFG.
When I asked other nigras where they were when the raid happened, they all said they either didn't know about it, forgot, and one said he was watching tv.
Hopefully, next time will be more epic.

ಠ_ಠ
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:16 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:

It was lulz worthy, but it kinda failed because there were only 2 true nigras, a Denjin J, and EFG.
When I asked other nigras where they were when the raid happened, they all said they either didn't know about it, forgot, and one said he was watching tv.

Correction: Three nigras, one invisi-nigra, three doods, my man nothing0011 on the camera, denjin J and EFG, not including me. This was 11 nigras. For a semi-weak panel with a weaker attendance on Friday, as well as there being a hueg liek ps3 contest going on at noon, this was a good outcome.

Next time, I'll plan it for a time where it's not as intense.
NotCaptainCarnival

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:24 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
Afroduck wrote:

Correction: Three nigras, one invisi-nigra, three doods, my man nothing0011 on the camera, denjin J and EFG, not including me. This was 11 nigras. For a semi-weak panel with a weaker attendance on Friday, as well as there being a hueg liek ps3 contest going on at noon, this was a good outcome.

Next time, I'll plan it for a time where it's not as intense.

Well that's a different story. Plus, I had no knowledge of some of these other things.

downsowned

;-;

ಠ_ಠ
Caboose

AIDS: 5
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:10 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OH HAY GUYZ, IT'S THE EFG HURR. WHATZ GOIN ON ITT?

Seriously though, just waiting for those POOL'S CLOSED photoshoot pics to come in. Any idea if your friend ever did them redshoepaul? XD

Catch ya later! Maybe I'll see you folks at Otakon.
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:09 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Hey, what's going on man?

Supreet's still in NC at work until (I think) the end of tomorrow night, so after a day of recovery he'll probably get right on it. I've seen them already, shit's good.
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker

AIDS: 784
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 66

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:35 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Caboose wrote:
Any idea if your friend ever did them redshoepaul? XD

Well if your speaking about Supreet (who was DJing at the panel) I'm not too sure, he didn't tell me about any photoshoot, but I do know he's a photographer, so i'm guessing yes. Haha, PM him here on the site. It's nothing0011.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:28 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
Hey, what's going on man?

Supreet's still in NC at work until (I think) the end of tomorrow night, so after a day of recovery he'll probably get right on it. I've seen them already, shit's good.

Coolness. Cause I'm severely lacking in photos of the 4chan cosplay stuff there.

Damn though, Otakon's going to be difficult for me. Poor b-tard is poor.
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:57 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to be able to make it for Otakon, however I will be around for CTcon.
The Internet

Harbl's Harbls

AIDS: 280
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 14

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:58 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
I'm not going to be able to make it for Otakon, however I will be around for CTcon.

same here.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:06 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to make it to Ota this year myself. It's fuckin' expensive...but I've actually managed to get a room at the Day's Inn for once.

I just need to confirm that like, 5 other people want to go and it won't be too expensive.

If there are any b-tards there, maybe we can do stuff or something. Maybe close a few pools, raep a few lolis. etc. etc.
NotCaptainCarnival

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:37 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'm sad that I can't co to Ota this year.  I was gonna, but I kinda got fired from my job, and I only have like $200 to my name.
Fuck that.

ಠ_ಠ
The Internet

Harbl's Harbls

AIDS: 280
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 14

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:49 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Caboose wrote:
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to make it to Ota this year myself. It's fuckin' expensive...but I've actually managed to get a room at the Day's Inn for once.

I just need to confirm that like, 5 other people want to go and it won't be too expensive.

If there are any b-tards there, maybe we can do stuff or something. Maybe close a few pools, raep a few lolis. etc. etc.

go to CTcon :D

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:17 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The Internet wrote:
Caboose wrote:

go to CTcon :D

Thing is, I would...but...poor /b/tard is once again, poor. XD Unless some folks here are offering really ~desu rooms or something, it's kinda out of the question.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.