This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

New title names
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra Radio
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:26 am    AIDS subject: New title names Reply with quote

what do you think of changing song titles to refer to pools closed, and habbo?

like move bitch, turns into move bitch, stop blocking

or some shit like that
Zetta Beeeam

AIDS: 43
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:34 am    AIDS subject: Re: New title names Reply with quote

acne wrote:
what do you think of changing song titles to refer to pools closed, and habbo?

like move bitch, turns into move bitch, stop blocking

or some shit like that

I don
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:35 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

well, i have been advertising (of course)
Zetta Beeeam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:38 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
well, i have been advertising (of course)

Yea, we need to just raid 4chan and sites like that....
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:39 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

iv been tempted to break into sites and have them all redirect to poolsclosed, but then again... i figured thats a bad idea
Zetta Beeeam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:40 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
iv been tempted to break into sites and have them all redirect to poolsclosed, but then again... i figured thats a bad idea

Yea, thats a tad bit illegal. But, if we do start to advertise on a massive scale, we need more bandwidth, or a new host at that. We only have lik 5 gigs of bandwidth right now I think.
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:41 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ouch >_<
Zetta Beeeam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:41 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Yea, we outta move to like GoDaddy or 1and1.com or Yahoo... All three are ~desu and have AWSOMEZ dealz!
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:44 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

http://www.koreru.com/ looks nice
Zetta Beeeam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:53 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

http://www.asmallorange.com/ is ~desu and reliable.

But, GoDaddy is AMAZINGLY ~desu, and has 99.9% uptime, I use them for a forum of my own, and have had 0 downtime. I also like how if I have a problem, I can call them any time of the day.

Also, to be honest, I think we should switch forum software as well. But that s me, I just hate phpBB. I am a IPB 2.X.X fan. I have a copy of 2.1.6 on disk somewhere in this house.
nak

AIDS: 81
AIDS Rank: Pool Closer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:08 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I hate godaddy.
One time they just shutdown one of my sites for no reason, I just had the domain there. I emailed abuse, called abuse... took at least 3 days to get back to them.

Hostmerit also sucks, they decided to shutdown my site and put up their ad page for their hosting...

if you are looking for a good deal on bandwidth PHP + mysql hosting (No cpanel though...)

Check out www.assetnic.com thats what I am using for all my sites at the moment.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:41 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

i agree. Godaddy has a reputation for shutting down hosted websites/domains under their hosting for any reason whatsoever.

So i would not suggest using them for nigra radio, because they might consider it "racist"
Zetta Beeeam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
i agree. Godaddy has a reputation for shutting down hosted websites/domains under their hosting for any reason whatsoever.

So i would not suggest using them for nigra radio, because they might consider it "racist"

Well, considering that the server I am on has Rei's Dead adopted sister cOoKiEs site on it, I have never seen or herd of this before. They do not even look at there domain TOS, only one domains that do spaming have I seen a problem with it.
Orochi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:11 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Rei's Dead adopted sister cOoKiEs?
seriously.... if its on the same server, i can fuck them up >:3
nak

AIDS: 81
AIDS Rank: Pool Closer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:55 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I guess the big thing that made them take the site down was because a congressman complained about the site. They let me take control of the domain name again, so I transfered it to a Frogs name service gandi.net lol
View nigra's profile Send private message
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra Radio All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.