This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

NigraZord
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:29 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

You guys make me feel younger then I should be.

:'
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:50 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Charged And Ready wrote:
Thank you, Scrot. You have just made me feel a little bit better...
...I can't believe I watched that shit up to Zeo...

Yeah, I don't remember that, unless you meant the dude after rita. Either way it's a fucking kids show. Saying you didn't watch a kids show as a kid is like saying a whore never sucks dick for a job.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:59 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I used to watch Power rangers ... Ah Good Times...

POWER RANGER'S MYSTIC FORCE!

That One Nigra

AIDS: 573
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 25

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:14 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
Charged And Ready wrote:

Yeah, I don't remember that, unless you meant the dude after rita. Either way it's a fucking kids show. Saying you didn't watch a kids show as a kid is like saying a whore never sucks dick for a job.
Actually, I was referring to Power Rangers Zeo...the series that came after Mighty Morphin'.

Bans:
2 hour "bans":67 (at 100, tits for everyone)
Shockwave bans: 7
MAC/IP bans: 4
Perma'd Nigras: 2
Current status: Active
"Personal Mod": Brown-Pants

(R.I.P Ni-Gra and EliteBeatOne)
Rick Santorum

R-Pennsylvania

AIDS: 1380
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 27

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:24 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Code:
Power Rangers Script; Episode Guide

[code:1:b388136fec]1) have the cast members (usually Red Power Ranger

LOL JEWS
Charged And Ready

That One Nigra

AIDS: 573
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 25

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:37 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

That's about right.

Bans:
2 hour "bans":67 (at 100, tits for everyone)
Shockwave bans: 7
MAC/IP bans: 4
Perma'd Nigras: 2
Current status: Active
"Personal Mod": Brown-Pants

(R.I.P Ni-Gra and EliteBeatOne)
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:36 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
OMGALION wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
Fuck all of your couches, I used to watch power rangers vehemently as a kid. I also believe this may turn out to become epic.

Then you explain all these add-ons to me. Once the white ranger comes in I'm fucking lost.
All I remember is bunch of rangers fight enemy, enemy becomes bigger due to crazy haired lady, they call in robot animals that join together and pull out a sword, wipe floor with enemy.

Then enemies get harder and they bring in white ranger with another robot and I no longer have any idea wtf is going on.

Zord: Compare it to the afroducks in multiple colors. Black was the mammoth, yellow tiger, blue triceratops, pink pteradactyl (lol wimminz cant drive nevermind fly), red was the T-rex. These were the vehicles they used in combat.

Megazord: Combined Zords.

Dragonzord: green ranger was made by Rita Repulsa (lol evil cunt of the day) to fuck with the power rangers. He had a dragon for a zord and rocked the fucking casbah tenfold due to the fact that not only was he green, not even because his zord was the only one bad-ass enough to be remote-controled and shoot missles, but because he was a fucking wop. Silly stereotyping writers.

In this case, the Stingray would be the equivalent to the Dragonzord, even if he is Austrailian, he IS a zombie, therefore it works out.

Dragon-Megazord: Combine Dragonzord with mega-zord, raep bitches. Usually the masterful C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER for any imminent assraeps.

Ultrazord: Included one last random mother fucking zord (not manned by anything, therefore totally ruining the scheme to the zords?) named Titanus, and when the three combined, your shit am fucked. Nothing could beat it, bricks were shat, little kids came cinder blocks, etc. This we can ignore because it would be fucking pointless to incorporate.

White ranger was a storyline filler of ZOMG DRAGON ZORD GOT RAPED, TOMMY (green ranger) IS GONE ETC. He basically went from one unfulfilled color of the italian Arachnosexual (green) to another (white). He then instead of a dagger had a saber, which talked to him. His zord was then a sabertooth tiger. The concept in itself sucks cocks but for kids it was like they came and made TVs explode.

I remember my childhood TV bullshit beautifully.

Holy shit.

Ok....
So taking the ideas I've sen thrown around here an PN. If we want upgraded nigrazords, we would have...

Irwin coming in with the giant stingray.

And we can go a step farther if we want and include the UltraOMFGWTFBBQ shit with a giant partyvan.

If I knew how these things combined, I might be able to be more specific about it.

I swear to god I feel fucking old now, I always believe Power Rangers to be just slightly after my time. Never really got into it.
Voltron, however. Now THAT'S what I've got a robot action figure of.

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:03 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Charged And Ready wrote:

Damn, makes me feel better I wasn't the only one worshiping that show.

Oh yeah, just some useless trivia I noticed after watching the movie "Not another Teen movie" and then flipping thought the channels and see the power rangers reruns.
If you've seen Not another teen movie, there is that foriegn chick that goes around naked the entire movie. She played one of the yellow rangers, I fucking lol'd, and then I came.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:49 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Alright bastards, I've brought the nigrazord/afro-megazord/afrozord to the general public.

It's on my site:
http://www.anzwers.org/free/inkyblob/index.html

(no hxxp because it's my damn site and I need hits anyway)

But more importantly...
hxxp://www.deviantart.com/deviation/49654784/
(hxxp'd because I don't know what ourt policy on DefaggotArt is)

Yes, I have a DA account (gotta get my art out there somehow). I remember talk of getting a /b/ related image up to some point so we can get DA to recognize anon.

Do it if you want. Figured I should at least let you know so you don't think I'm some art-stealing fag if you happen to stumble across these places later on.

The_Tick

AIDS: 26
AIDS Rank: Habbo Club
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:48 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
OMGALION wrote:
MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
Fuck all of your couches, I used to watch power rangers vehemently as a kid. I also believe this may turn out to become epic.

Then you explain all these add-ons to me. Once the white ranger comes in I'm fucking lost.
All I remember is bunch of rangers fight enemy, enemy becomes bigger due to crazy haired lady, they call in robot animals that join together and pull out a sword, wipe floor with enemy.

Then enemies get harder and they bring in white ranger with another robot and I no longer have any idea wtf is going on.

Zord: Compare it to the afroducks in multiple colors. Black was the mammoth, yellow tiger, blue triceratops, pink pteradactyl (lol wimminz cant drive nevermind fly), red was the T-rex. These were the vehicles they used in combat.

Megazord: Combined Zords.

Dragonzord: green ranger was made by Rita Repulsa (lol evil cunt of the day) to fuck with the power rangers. He had a dragon for a zord and rocked the fucking casbah tenfold due to the fact that not only was he green, not even because his zord was the only one bad-ass enough to be remote-controled and shoot missles, but because he was a fucking wop. Silly stereotyping writers.

In this case, the Stingray would be the equivalent to the Dragonzord, even if he is Austrailian, he IS a zombie, therefore it works out.

Dragon-Megazord: Combine Dragonzord with mega-zord, raep bitches. Usually the masterful C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER for any imminent assraeps.

Ultrazord: Included one last random mother fucking zord (not manned by anything, therefore totally ruining the scheme to the zords?) named Titanus, and when the three combined, your shit am fucked. Nothing could beat it, bricks were shat, little kids came cinder blocks, etc. This we can ignore because it would be fucking pointless to incorporate.

White ranger was a storyline filler of ZOMG DRAGON ZORD GOT RAPED, TOMMY (green ranger) IS GONE ETC. He basically went from one unfulfilled color of the italian Arachnosexual (green) to another (white). He then instead of a dagger had a saber, which talked to him. His zord was then a sabertooth tiger. The concept in itself sucks cocks but for kids it was like they came and made TVs explode.

I remember my childhood TV bullshit beautifully.

Holy shit.

Ok....
So taking the ideas I've sen thrown around here an PN. If we want upgraded nigrazords, we would have...

Irwin coming in with the giant stingray.

And we can go a step farther if we want and include the UltraOMFGWTFBBQ shit with a giant partyvan.

If I knew how these things combined, I might be able to be more specific about it.

I swear to god I feel fucking old now, I always believe Power Rangers to be just slightly after my time. Never really got into it.
Voltron, however. Now THAT'S what I've got a robot action figure of.

OK let me explain in detail how the original transformation goes, to see if this would help in any way.

Megazord (Original) Mode 1:

The Sabre Tooth Tiger's legs fold inward and is now run by wheels, while in it's back, a hatch flips, and a connector appears, which allows it to connect to the torso of the Megazord (the same shit happens to the Triceratops so i'm going to skip that part). Next, the Black Mammoths back opens up, and it's back Penises flip to both sides, and separates from the head. After the head is removed, it's placed to the front of the torso, while it's peenus cannons are placed on the arms of the Megazord. The whole shit is being held by Mammoth sperm, gum, electricity, and the T-Rex's connectors that pop out to connect all the other zords together in tank mode.

Note that at this point, the Pink ranger aint doing shit. Except maybe talking on the phone with slut friends, giving head to the Black ranger, or Making sandwiches (like she's supposed to).

Megazord (Original) Battlemode:

At this point, all the Zords are connected, except for the Teradactle (Pink ranger cant drive, much less do a decent connection in Tank mode, so they put her aside). During Tank mode, they activate their crystals that Zordon gave them with their coins (except for the Black ranger, who had to "borrow" it, because Zordon was too racist to give it to him) and they place it in some retarted looking control panel (all at the same time BTW). At this point the red ranger Says "Switching to battle mode", or some shit like that. Then the hand Pen0rs flip around, and become hands. At this point the transformation starts, and a Robot voice says "Megazord sequence has been initiated", and Both the Triceratops and Sabre Toothed Tiger starts to act like legs, and stand the Megazord up. At this point the Megazord is standing up, and the Pink bitch decides its time to hook up her Zord, so seeing as she cant drive, let alone fly to save her life, she runs the damn thing right at the torso. But before she does that, the Zord (who actually has more common sence than her) folds its head and legs inside itself, and connects with the Megazord. Afterwards, the T-Rex's head flips inside to a compartment, and a new head pops up with it's horns folded to the side. Once the Pink Ranger's Zord hits the chest of the Megazord, and closes the compartment that hides the T-Rex's disembodied head, the Megazords horns move to the side, and the whole shit is complete, and looks like an abomination.

Here's a Video showing the whole shit happening incase anyones too stupid to know WTF i'm talking about:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKIgtACGayM

I'll do the other transformations later on, as soon as i can find a video about the rest of them.

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:56 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:
Alright bastards, I've brought the nigrazord/afro-megazord/afrozord to the general public.

It's on my site:

But more importantly...

Yes, I have a DA account (gotta get my art out there somehow). I remember talk of getting a /b/ related image up to some point so we can get DA to recognize anon.

Do it if you want. Figured I should at least let you know so you don't think I'm some art-stealing fag if you happen to stumble across these places later on.

Yeah because I ain't a devianTART that sucks a person's e-dick no matter what they draw...
SOME OF YOUR EARLY WORK IS FUCKING HORRIBLE
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:25 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
OMGALION wrote:

It's on my site:

But more importantly...

Yeah because I ain't a devianTART that sucks a person's e-dick no matter what they draw...
SOME OF YOUR EARLY WORK IS FUCKING HORRIBLE

I agree, it is shit.
However, as bad as it may be, I'm keeping it so I can always remind myself that while I have won in the past I have also failed miserably.

I think it keeps me from becoming too big of a fucking egotistical jackass.

PraiseKEK

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:41 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:

I am not sure its working.

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:43 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

LoneSoviet wrote:
OMGALION wrote:

I am not sure its working.

Imagine how much of an asshole I'd be if I didn't do that, then.

burb

AIDS: 128
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 4
Location: ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE CHILDREN OF THE SKY.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:59 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Rick Santorum wrote:
Code:
Power Rangers Script; Episode Guide

[code:1:7462a61ce4]1) have the cast members (usually Red Power Ranger
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.