This banner was made by FuRrYnEkOsHiThEaD. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Cleo isn't even trying anymore
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:50 pm    AIDS subject: Re: Now this is moar like it! Reply with quote

desudawg wrote:
I finally got a 24 hour ban out of her. All it took was spamming "FUCK ME HARDER CLEO" over a dozen times with her in the room.

She obliged.

Wow, she is going easy on us now. That should of been an illegal activity ban. Ive done shit like that several times and she always gave me a illegal activity/perma MAC ban.

Maybe Cleo is starting to give up? Like she is now starting to slowly realize that we're right and she's wrong, and that there is nothing she can do to stop us.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
View nigra's profile Send private message
w1ldc4rd

AIDS: 8
AIDS Rank: Orochi
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:43 am    AIDS subject: Re: Now this is moar like it! Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
desudawg wrote:
I finally got a 24 hour ban out of her. All it took was spamming "FUCK ME HARDER CLEO" over a dozen times with her in the room.

She obliged.

Wow, she is going easy on us now. That should of been an illegal activity ban. Ive done shit like that several times and she always gave me a illegal activity/perma MAC ban.

Maybe Cleo is starting to give up? Like she is now starting to slowly realize that we're right and she's wrong, and that there is nothing she can do to stop us.

Or maybe its just less work to do a 2 hour ban, instead of a MAC ban. Since we will get out of it anyway.
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:41 am    AIDS subject: Re: Now this is moar like it! Reply with quote

desudawg wrote:

She obliged.

Notice how Janis shouts: "Eat some chocolate and be happy!"
Janis is a habboslut, she's talking about "eating" a black man's pen0r in a derogotory manner. :bash:
Warnings : 3

AIDS: 157
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 18

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:59 am    AIDS subject: Re: Now this is moar like it! Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
desudawg wrote:

She obliged.

Janis is a habboslut, she's talking about "eating" a black man's pen0r in a derogotory manner. :bash:

i guess she likes the huge pen0r
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
desudawg

AIDS: 21
AIDS Rank: Hal Turner
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:58 am    AIDS subject: Re: Now this is moar like it! Reply with quote

w1ldc4rd wrote:
Or maybe its just less work to do a 2 hour ban, instead of a MAC ban. Since we will get out of it anyway.

Well, I know they try to be stingy with IP bans, because we get out of them and they could affect "innocent" habbofags (the moderator guide implies as much). I suppose they may have figured out that the same is true with MAC bans, since so many of us spoof our MAC address anyhow.

MOD-Dolleyes has actually been handing me stiffer bans of late than Cleo (with this one excepted). Dolleyes gave me 4 hours just for providing Afroduck's 'fro last night.

As to Janis, after I unb& from my 24 hour ban, we had quite a long session during which Cleo left us alone (she was in the Hotel Kitchen for a very long time). Some retarded little habboslut (pictured) kept asking Janis to kick us.

She got fairly annoyed at the lack of response, too.

Although this has happened before, many lulz were had by those present.
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:20 am    AIDS subject: Re: Now this is moar like it! Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
desudawg wrote:

She obliged.

Funny, but how come the pool is open in the second screencap?

AIDS: 21
AIDS Rank: Hal Turner
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:27 pm    AIDS subject: Re: Now this is moar like it! Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Funny, but how come the pool is open in the second screencap?

Good question. The nigra guarding the pool disappeared while I was fumbling around taking the screen (I had to move PoolTool out of the way). It was not due to a mod, but beyond that I don't know why he was gone. There was some lag that night, which dropped me later on, but I think that was my ISP, not Habbo - I hadn't been able to connect to Rizon for a while earlier that evening due to excessive ping times.

At any rate, he was replaced.
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:00 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Oh How Cleo Has Changed! I remember When I First Started /b/locking {Before the great Raid} I Achsked Her Why Words were bobbaed Out and she banned me! Anyway I haven't seen her much lately So I think Me and My Mudkip Will Pay Her a Visit Soon!

AIDS: 152
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:44 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Cleo is giving up, i can go in a room and call her a racist cunt that should burn and ill i get is a 4 hour ban for harassment.

If you multilog and do it she leaves the room after 3 bans.
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:49 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

yeah.... Maybe cleo Is thinking of Stopping be a habbo fag..? HA! Lets seee how Far We Can Push her until she Finally Gives Up Habbo! I'll Insult her weight And hope she's fat in rl
Warnings : 2

Apostle of Afroduck

AIDS: 954
AIDS Rank: lol i poast alot
Pools: 17

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Clearly she is a fat ginger mess.

[quote="Miles."]laws have been broken you are black[/quote] Srsly?
Protip: I'm 12.
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:56 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Revrnd Fro wrote:
Clearly she is a fat ginger mess.
She makes tubgirl look like Jessica Alba! Her buttseckz pubes caused 9/11, not Osama Bin Laden!
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo English All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.