This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Oprah
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
TSWaygookin

AIDS: 24
AIDS Rank: Hal Turner
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:05 pm    AIDS subject: Oprah Reply with quote

The fucking oprah show hosted a special called the teen challenge. A bunch of fucking nonsense about confrontation, crying your eyes out, and feeling bad about yourself.

What the hell?

Anyway.. if you know anything about a LGAT, or Large Group Awareness Training, you will know that they are two twat hairs shy of a full blown kool aid chugging cult.

And good old Oprah is promoing this crap?

This woman needs to get owned. Her pool needs to be closed and closed fast.

3 temp bans
View nigra's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
grey

AIDS: 352
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:07 pm    AIDS subject: Re: Oprah Reply with quote

TSWaygookin wrote:
The fucking oprah show hosted a special called the teen challenge. A bunch of fucking nonsense about confrontation, crying your eyes out, and feeling bad about yourself.

What the hell?

Anyway.. if you know anything about a LGAT, or Large Group Awareness Training, you will know that they are two twat hairs shy of a full blown kool aid chugging cult.

STFU

JESUS CHRIST ITS A LION! EVERY PEOPLE GET IN A CAR.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nihilanthic

AIDS: 27
AIDS Rank: Habbo Club
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you could start by explaining what an LGAT is, why we should care, why it would be funny, any ideas how to do it, and also we are not your personal army.

Now if you were to the point that "That fat bitch Oprah said that schools should do this LGAT shit, which is brainwashing, and had the audacity to insinuate that this 'represents the meaning of Dr. King's dream', defiling his name" they might care more.

Remember they don't know what we know....

http://www2.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200611/tows_past_20061109.jhtml <- Video of the bitch defiling the name of the KING.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TSWaygookin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:24 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

So what you are saying is shut up about brain washing? Shut up about thought reform and mind control?

Now I ain't asking you to do diddly squat. I have already posted a few times on Oprahs forums.

Hell take a few moments to research LGAT. Yep use that old google function for more than surfing for midget cOoKiEs. Might find some interesting things.

For instance LGAT's are the weapon of choice for some seriously messed up places.

Places called WWASP. Now you may or may not know about WWASP. But wwasp operates a series of privately run schools for helping troubled teens.

Over half of those schools have been shut down for rampant abuses. Now the LGAT's are use to condition the kids. To get the kids to admit they were wrong. To force the kids to take responsibility for events like being raped.

Now Teen Challenge is a mainstream version of this kooky little aborted fetus of a concept. It is popularizing a cult way of thinking and being used on children. A lot of the times do the children have a choice in participating in these little nut ball sessions that end up in sobbing and wailing? Nope. More and more it is becoming manditory in some school districts.

So yeah i won't shut up. But I won't force you to want to help out either. I already start up my own deal on Oprah's forum. Just putting it out there for anyone who wants to join in.

Feel free to come raise hell. If not.. no biggie. I will be with yall at the pool on MLK day.

3 temp bans
Nihilanthic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:26 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

How do you raid Oprah? I don't know of any live call-in shows, and its probably fucking actors if they do that anyway.

You'd probably do more good if you asked the /b/rothas if they heard of it, or went through one, or know of it happening in their school and go raid a Challenge Day instead of trying to take down the biggest bitch in the world.

Also, I think Tranquility Bay is more commonly known than "WWASPS".
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TSWaygookin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:26 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

erkk must have been writing my post when you posted Niles. Good point. New forum to me. Didn't realize they have a very limited exposure to this sort of subject matter.

I will do as you suggest and lurk moar.

3 temp bans
Nihilanthic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:34 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

IF IN DOUBT LURK MOAR. Someone sticky this shit.

But yeah, Oprah fucking sucks anyway, its just impossible to raid her except on an Oprah forum or if she does some kind of live show... which I doubt.

WE NEED A RAIDABLE TARGET!!! Get some shit about Challenge Day spread out... remember, BRAINWASHING IS ALMOST AS BAD AS AIDS.
TSWaygookin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:38 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

http://www.isaccorp.org/wwasps/resource-realizations.04.10.02.html

3 temp bans
Nihilanthic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:40 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cultnews.com/?p=2201

For those who "TL;DR"...

Its like scientology, but without tom cruise, or Xenu. Its being spread through public schools and I would imagine at least some nigras have heard of it, have it in a school they go to, or have been through it.

And, seeing as we hate Scientology, this is exactly the kind of shit we hate as well.

So, raid some fucking challenge days.
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr

But from what I gather, it sounds like you're saying Oprah is for brainwashing children (no shit, she herself brainwashes the adults).

She could be a glorious target for win and lulz if we can find a way to be especially obnoxious.
Make a really terse explaination for all this, give it to us and send it to 4chan and 7chan's war machine.

If you make it sound appealing and full of win and lulz, I'm in and so will be a number of other nigras and anons.

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:39 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Question:

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:40 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

One does not simply /i/nvade into Mordor!

AIDS: 352
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:09 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

in soviet russia, old meme repeats you! Trash Bear

JESUS CHRIST ITS A LION! EVERY PEOPLE GET IN A CAR.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nihilanthic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:20 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

TL;DR article explaining this brainwashing bullshit.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=20236

Note, not directly applicable to Challenge Day, as it only happens over a "school day", but same shit different wrapper.

This is fully AIDS stricken scientological bullshit, which requires to be cleansed in the name of Afroduck.

BTW, how goes the Scientology raiding? :canada: oh Canada...
Kevin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:41 pm    AIDS subject: Re: Oprah Reply with quote

grey wrote:
TSWaygookin wrote:

What the hell?

STFU

seconded
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.