This banner was made by Sodaz. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

PoolsClosed Imageboard
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
N3X15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:08 pm    AIDS subject: PoolsClosed Imageboard Reply with quote

After creating the site for the 9/11 raid, I decided to make a whole subdomain related to raids and shit. I've created a specialized Imageboard for your pleasure.

http://poolsclosed.nexisonline.net/habbo/

Also added in a board for the hal turner raid, which was fucking epic. 8 fucking pages of lulz.
Orochi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:59 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

nah, we got a whole .org coming in about 2 weeks just for PC
PraiseKEK

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:03 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:

Really? isnt poolsclosed.org taken?

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
shortcat500get

AIDS: 546
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 17

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:11 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

yeah its like some south african dude

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:36 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:

NO WAI!
View nigra's profile Send private message
Orochi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:16 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

im buying a domain for pc >:3 and hosting
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:51 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Pools Closed image board would be some serouis win. Though I do liek this forum

:monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar: :monar:
DANCY
JimBoyd

AIDS: 737
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:13 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:

Who's WE? What the hell's an aluminum falcon?

Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PraiseKEK

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:30 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
im buying a domain for pc >:3 and hosting

Lol epic.

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
shortcat500get

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:57 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:01 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

shortcat500get wrote:
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Oh lawd, iz dat sum copypasta.

Last edited by FayGotTree? on Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shortcat500get

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:03 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FayGotTree? wrote:
shortcat500get wrote:

Oh lawd iz dat sum copypasta.

Hey, you pimple-faced dweebs. This is Hal. I've already posted this on 7chan.org and ebaumsworld.com, but I figure I'll clue you guys in as well.

First off, this site is depraved and outright disgusting. It makes me laugh because now I know you guys are the little dweebs who get picked on at school and hide behind your computers, addicted to the internet because you have no social life and nobody likes you. I really have nothing to worry about because you kids are obviously taking a little joke of yours too far because you think it's hurting me. Le me clue you in: if anything you're helping me. My ratings have gone up significantly since your pathetic raid and the donations are flying in, so thanks a ton. You guys are the best.

Although, I also come with a warning: If you attack my show again there WILL be repercussions. I could care less if you're a minor at this point, you morons need to be taught a lesson about the real world. You can't screw with people and get away with it, even if you're hiding behind your fake phone numbers and proxy IP addresses, because I'll find you. Don't believe me? Just wait, I have plenty of loyal fans who would love to meet you in person.

Have fun on your perverted little forum and go back to your pathetic lives if you know what's good for you.

-Hal Turner

And I have to have a picture just to post? This place is seriously retarded. I might as well post a picture of me, maybe it'll bring my ratings up even more.

AIDS: 114
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:18 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

shortcat500get wrote:

She sounds like a fag.

Names x-xMudkippax-x
AIDS
JimBoyd

AIDS: 737
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:23 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Emicat wrote:

She sounds like a fag.

Shes can't be fags, dummy. :lol:

Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Emicat

AIDS: 114
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:18 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Thats as far as you know.

Names x-xMudkippax-x
AIDS
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.