This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

4chan /b/ 100M Get coming
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
NotCaptainCarnival
Warnings : 3

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:47 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:

I lol'd though. 4chan fags all pissy.

LOL'D.

ಠ_ಠ
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joran van der Sloot

AIDS: 1060
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 42

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:48 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Not Captaincarnival wrote:
Afroduck wrote:

I lol'd though. 4chan fags all pissy.

LOL'D.

That was fucking amazing. They didn't even sticky it.
View nigra's profile Send private message
ultrapostman
Warnings : 1

AIDS: 133
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:54 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ultrapostman wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:
Richard.C.Astley wrote:
I can see how ripe that site would've been for trolling when I looked around:

But as for /b/, I don't believe there is anyone or anything of value left. As mentioned in the other thread, there aren't any genuinely funny memes anymore and the faggotry has got way too far out of hand. Personally, I'm going to leave /b/'s corpse for all the retarded 11 year olds to masturbate over.

We had hoped the sage bombing at 4chan would decimate the Newfag Horde, but they survived, and have returned stronger than ever. They've brought with them a force that can sink entire chans.

Even poolsclosed, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon we'll have nothing left to defend and that means we have only one option: attack.

Nigras, what I ask of you is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive, if we are to live long enough to see the seasons pass, our threads grow, and experience a time of lulz that we have never known, then we must now take this fight to the Newfag Horde.

We will go where they live and where they fap and we will destroy them.

This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy. This is the day we correct the course of Anonymous history. This is the day we ensure our survival as a species!

Soldiers of the Pool, my fellow nigras, go forth and bring back the hope of humanity!

BTW, sauce of that loli mango in your sig.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ywuzmykjm2g

But that Dr. Phil self-help books is actually a doujin of another loli Dr. Phil self-help books. Weird, I know. Here's the original Dr. Phil self-help books it's based on.

http://saha.wackotracker.ath.cx/dl/%5BSaHa%5D+Gorgeous+Takarada+-+Cannon+Sensei+Tobashisugi+%28English%29.rar

ffffffffff, invalid file on the first link. Reupload please?

http://www.mediafire.com/?iowzj2mdvlj

Reuploaded.
Warnings : 3

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:31 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ultrapostman wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:
Richard.C.Astley wrote:

But as for /b/, I don't believe there is anyone or anything of value left. As mentioned in the other thread, there aren't any genuinely funny memes anymore and the faggotry has got way too far out of hand. Personally, I'm going to leave /b/'s corpse for all the retarded 11 year olds to masturbate over.

We had hoped the sage bombing at 4chan would decimate the Newfag Horde, but they survived, and have returned stronger than ever. They've brought with them a force that can sink entire chans.

Even poolsclosed, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon we'll have nothing left to defend and that means we have only one option: attack.

Nigras, what I ask of you is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive, if we are to live long enough to see the seasons pass, our threads grow, and experience a time of lulz that we have never known, then we must now take this fight to the Newfag Horde.

This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy. This is the day we correct the course of Anonymous history. This is the day we ensure our survival as a species!

Soldiers of the Pool, my fellow nigras, go forth and bring back the hope of humanity!

But that Dr. Phil self-help books is actually a doujin of another loli Dr. Phil self-help books. Weird, I know. Here's the original Dr. Phil self-help books it's based on.

http://saha.wackotracker.ath.cx/dl/%5BSaHa%5D+Gorgeous+Takarada+-+Cannon+Sensei+Tobashisugi+%28English%29.rar

Reuploaded.

Thanks yo.

I read the mango last night and holy fuck. A stuffed giraffe coming out of that girl's ass was something I DID NOT FUCKING EXPECT AT FUCKING ALL.

ಠ_ಠ
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ultrapostman
Warnings : 1

AIDS: 133
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:17 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ultrapostman wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:
Richard.C.Astley wrote:

Reuploaded.

Thanks yo.

I read the mango last night and holy fuck. A stuffed giraffe coming out of that girl's ass was something I DID NOT FUCKING EXPECT AT FUCKING ALL.

I loved the part where they had ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING right behind her parents without them noticing. Also shooting pee out her ass onto a crowded restaurant window.

AIDS: 17
AIDS Rank: Cumster
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:16 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Richard.C.Astley wrote:

I won't be going back there again unless I need to throw up in a hurry.

Actually had to do something like that once, so I just thought of going to /b/

Worked.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

"Do you believe in God?"
"Well SOMEBODY's out to get me."
View nigra's profile Send private message
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.