This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

BREAKING NEWS STORY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
ultrapostman
Warnings : 1

AIDS: 133
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:09 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Not Captaincarnival wrote:
Peekachoo wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:
Real life epicfailgirl
Woman Tries to Hit Deputy with Mini-Van, Runs Over Self Instead

Ultimate proof that women can't drive.

INDEED.
Makes me feel like it's only a matter of time before I Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo something up. I've only had my license for about three weeks jynx

That reminds me of a funny story. I was out driving one day, and I pulled off a side street to make a left turn. There was one guy already left turning onto my street, and I started to make my turn as he finished. What I didn't see was another car on the side of the first one, also making a left turn. I slammed on the breaks, but even at 10mph I still hit the car and left a visible dent in the left passenger door. My car, however, was fine.

Now this is where it gets good: in New Jersey you must have spinning rims in order to drive. The person whose car I hit was a young girl (who probably goes to my school), and she actually started crying. She just sat there, still in the middle of the road, crying. Normally I would have been proud, but I knew that I was in pretty deep shit. I managed to get her to pull back onto the side street, and I got out of my car to try and think this over. Then I noticed an undercover terrorist walking over to her car. He started talking to the girl, but I couldn't hear what he said. Then he walked over to my car, and calmly explained that the girl didn't have spinning rims, so she didn't want to call the police. I had just dented some 16 year old girl's car, made her BAWWWWWWWWW like a raep victim, and gotten away with it scot free. God, or the Devil, definitely loves me.
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:03 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ultrapostman wrote:
Peekachoo wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:
Real life epicfailgirl

INDEED.
Makes me feel like it's only a matter of time before I Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo something up. I've only had my license for about three weeks jynx

That reminds me of a funny story. I was out driving one day, and I pulled off a side street to make a left turn. There was one guy already left turning onto my street, and I started to make my turn as he finished. What I didn't see was another car on the side of the first one, also making a left turn. I slammed on the breaks, but even at 10mph I still hit the car and left a visible dent in the left passenger door. My car, however, was fine.

Now this is where it gets good: in New Jersey you must have spinning rims in order to drive. The person whose car I hit was a young girl (who probably goes to my school), and she actually started crying. She just sat there, still in the middle of the road, crying. Normally I would have been proud, but I knew that I was in pretty deep Sierra Hotel India Tango. I managed to get her to pull back onto the side street, and I got out of my car to try and think this over. Then I noticed an undercover terrorist walking over to her car. He started talking to the girl, but I couldn't hear what he said. Then he walked over to my car, and calmly explained that the girl didn't have spinning rims, so she didn't want to call the police. I had just dented some 16 year old girl's car, made her BAWWWWWWWWW like a raep victim, and gotten away with it scot free. God, or the Devil, definitely loves me.

I'm still loling at the fact that you need spinners to drive in Jew Nersey.
Warnings : 3

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:50 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ultrapostman wrote:
Peekachoo wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:
Real life epicfailgirl

INDEED.

Now this is where it gets good: in New Jersey you must have spinning rims in order to drive. The person whose car I hit was a young girl (who probably goes to my school), and she actually started crying. She just sat there, still in the middle of the road, crying. Normally I would have been proud, but I knew that I was in pretty deep Sierra Hotel India Tango. I managed to get her to pull back onto the side street, and I got out of my car to try and think this over. Then I noticed an undercover terrorist walking over to her car. He started talking to the girl, but I couldn't hear what he said. Then he walked over to my car, and calmly explained that the girl didn't have spinning rims, so she didn't want to call the police. I had just dented some 16 year old girl's car, made her BAWWWWWWWWW like a raep victim, and gotten away with it scot free. God, or the Devil, definitely loves me.

LOL OH WOW.

Also, I feel like I need to say this. I actually did fuck up. I got into an accident this morning.
Fucking dsflgskdhgsdg.

THEREFORE PROVING THAT WOMEN FUCKING SUCK AT DRIVING. AWSOME!

ಠ_ಠ
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ultrapostman
Warnings : 1

AIDS: 133
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:07 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:
Peekachoo wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:
Real life epicfailgirl

INDEED.

I'm still loling at the fact that you need spinners to drive in Jew Nersey.

Lol, that's an unusual filter.The direct result of too many NJ fags in one board. It's actually gotten to be pretty bad with all the guidos thinking their $2000 piece of shit looks better with rims.

AIDS: 810
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 86

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:21 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I figure this fits better here than in the youtube dump.

http://www.khou.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=282017&shu=1

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:25 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joey Bishop wrote:

I LOL'D SO HARD.
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

ಠ_ಠ
White Ranger

TIGER POWER!

AIDS: 1655
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:41 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joey Bishop wrote:

I LOL'D SO HARD.
WHAT THE FUCKING Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo.

Furries?  FURRIES?
Joran van der Sloot

AIDS: 1060
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:49 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

White Ranger wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:

I LOL'D SO HARD.

Furries?
View nigra's profile Send private message
NotCaptainCarnival

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:02 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Peekachoo wrote:
White Ranger wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:

I LOL'D SO HARD.

Furries?

ಠ_ಠ
Joey Bishop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:12 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Women dressed as cow pisses on neighbors porch, chases a chicken into traffic and gets arrested.

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:25 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joey Bishop wrote:
Women dressed as cow pisses on neighbors porch, chases a chicken into traffic and gets arrested.

Fucking furries

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
View nigra's profile Send private message
Joey Bishop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:14 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:

Fucking furries

If it was a white person, I would have thought that. But somehow her being black makes it different... more awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:41 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Elementary school kid gets arrested for being sent nude pictures of fellow student.

If only this article had a picture of the kid with a big shit-eating grin on his face with the quote "It was worth it"

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joey Bishop wrote:
Elementary school kid gets arrested for being sent nude pictures of fellow student.

If only this article had a picture of the kid with a big Sierra Hotel India Tango-eating grin on his face with the quote "It was worth it"

Lol, oh wow.

ಠ_ಠ
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:04 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joey Bishop wrote:

If only this article had a picture of the kid with a big Sierra Hotel India Tango-eating grin on his face with the quote "It was worth it"

Lol, oh wow.

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.