This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

MUHFUGGEN POKEMONS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
NOUSeaking
Warnings : 2

AIDS: 218
AIDS Rank: AfroMaster
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:40 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Figures, she did put her school (Carlmont High) and hometown (Belmont, CA) on her myspace. Also, she is (was?) the secretary of her school's frogsex club.

AIDS: 1060
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 42

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:58 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

What year is she in, at Carlmont?
View nigra's profile Send private message
NOUSeaking
Warnings : 2

AIDS: 218
AIDS Rank: AfroMaster
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:19 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

She's 17 so Junior. The frogsex club was founded in 2006 for anyone that cares.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:44 pm    AIDS subject: guyz stop being mean to this girl Reply with quote

crazy FLIP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:48 pm    AIDS subject: me again!! leave her alone Reply with quote

LANDO
Warnings : 3

AIDS: 180
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:20 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Emo
EpicFailGuy

I'm about to Ruin this thread

AIDS: 269
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:29 pm    AIDS subject: Re: me again!! leave her alone Reply with quote

crazy guest wrote:
alright so wat if she does go there!!! so do i!!!! yes, its me again!!! so u want to find out how intense i can get? keep looking her up!!! cuz im getting mad!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and leave her out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Pool's Closed, from everyone here at Cotton Eye Joe. Here's something fun to consider friend, you're being counter-intuitive.

That's right, by getting more upset, and more angry, or "intense," you're actually making us get more in your and her face. So now we're not only going to troll her, and her lulziness, and then we'll troll you for being just as big a lulz cow.

crazy guest wrote:
wat if i just made fun of u!!!! like ur horrible swearing or how ugly u prob are so your trying to pulll her down to make urself feel better!!!! just shut ur mouths and try to get a life other than being mean to my friend!!!!

You ever consider that we don't just make fun of her, but ourselves as well? You can't name a member here that doesn't insult each-other, ourselves, and the various lulzcows like you and your friend.

And pull her down so we feel better about ourselves? I'm not sure where you checked out and forgot your intelligence, woman, but you're a bit out of touch with the world if you're honestly surprised that a website dedicated to trolling Habbo is going to do anything other than pull people / companies / mods down.

You're a fool, and a lulz-cow, and if you were any kind of friend, you'd likely leave us alone while we go about our trolling, and leave your friend only the ammo we find, not the ammo you give us.

Or you can come to the conclusion that you're actually hitting home, making us all feel guilty, and genuinely stopping us. 'Cause we all know that we're good natured people, keep getting angry with us, you'll keep winning. I promise.

AIDS: 1060
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 42

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:27 pm    AIDS subject: Re: guyz stop being mean to this girl Reply with quote

crazy guest wrote:
you obniously dont have a life!!! cuz ur trying really hard to make her sad!!! wat if i just made fun of u!!!! like ur horrible swearing or how ugly u prob are so your trying to pulll her down to make urself feel better!!!! just shut ur mouths and try to get a life other than being mean to my friend!!!! so just STFU  !!!! gosh its getting really annoying!!!! and stop trying to find her other accounts. how would u like it if i looked u up all over the web?!?!?!?!?! so stop!!
                                           take that

Hello, what is your name? It would be easier to talk to you if you had one.
crazy FLIP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:42 pm    AIDS subject: ddddddddddd Reply with quote

FUCKING LITTLE ISLAND PPL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:44 pm    AIDS subject: uh... stupid people Reply with quote

crazy FLIP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:47 pm    AIDS subject: blah blah blah epic dude Reply with quote

nothing0011

OSU!

AIDS: 846
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 41

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:50 pm    AIDS subject: Re: blah blah blah epic dude Reply with quote

crazy guest wrote:
DUE TO MY HOMO SEXY TIEM TENDENCIES I AM AN ENORMOUS FAGGOT. PLEASE IGNORE ME FROM HERE ON OUT! THANK YOU!

Fixed. :V

Click to listen!
crazy FLIP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:57 pm    AIDS subject: the real one Reply with quote

Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:00 pm    AIDS subject: Re: the real one Reply with quote

crazy guest wrote:
BOY IT SURE IS HARD TO TYPE WITH THIS GIGANTIC COCK IN MY MOUTH.

Fixed  :V
crazy FLIP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:17 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.