This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Recruitment program
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Afro Pick
View previous pool :: View next pool  
red shoe paul

Dome Rocker

AIDS: 784
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 66

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:32 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
GySgtHartmann wrote:
acne wrote:
http://www.phpbbhacks.com/download/5249

add a custom filed and put the referer in it yo

i believe you have to be the domain owner to put that in

you guys are paying for hosting and you dont even get FTP access? lamez

Sped and I do, other admins here don't.

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:01 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

thats because you are webmasters.

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Mr X
Currently b&

AIDS: 12
AIDS Rank: Harblsexual
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:45 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes when I'm defecating I begin to experience and erection.  Not very often, but the feeling of having the fecal matter halfway out my sphincter just makes me feel sexually aroused sometimes.  Sometimes I stop halfway through the defecation, and just touch it with my fingers.  I find this makes my erection a little stronger, and so sometimes I go a little further.  A few times I have wrappen my entier hand around my stool and gently carresed it, leaving smears of fecal waste on my hand.  A couple times I have sniffed my hand.  I find occasionaly this gets me just that much more aroused.  I even tasted it once.  Boy, what an experience that was.  The taste felt like it had set something off in my head, and it was as though I were floating, floating away to a point in space where I was perfectly happy, engulfed in a warm ether like which I have never felt before.  After a few minutes of inexplicable pleasure, I begin to feel like the world around me is fading, and I gently fall back down slowly into the threads reality.  Then all that fills my mind is the thought of my next trip to the lavatory, and back into my own pocket of unworldly pleasure.
View nigra's profile Send private message
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:47 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Mr X wrote:

Enjoy your ban!

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
LSF

i hate people who have a different skin

AIDS: 1660
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 169

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:00 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Mr X wrote:
Sometimes when I'm defecating I begin to experience and erection.  Not very often, but the feeling of having the fecal matter halfway out my sphincter just makes me feel sexually aroused sometimes.  Sometimes I stop halfway through the defecation, and just touch it with my fingers.  I find this makes my erection a little stronger, and so sometimes I go a little further.  A few times I have wrappen my entier hand around my stool and gently carresed it, leaving smears of fecal waste on my hand.  A couple times I have sniffed my hand.  I find occasionaly this gets me just that much more aroused.  I even tasted it once.  Boy, what an experience that was.  The taste felt like it had set something off in my head, and it was as though I were floating, floating away to a point in space where I was perfectly happy, engulfed in a warm ether like which I have never felt before.  After a few minutes of inexplicable pleasure, I begin to feel like the world around me is fading, and I gently fall back down slowly into the threads reality.  Then all that fills my mind is the thought of my next trip to the lavatory, and back into my own pocket of unworldly pleasure.

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Afro Pick All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.