This banner was made by SHOOPDAWHOOP. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

YOUTUBE DUMP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
White Ranger
Warnings : 3

TIGER POWER!

AIDS: 1655
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:45 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joey Bishop wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:
I'm looking for a slideshow of tits. Anyone have anything like that? See, in my AP Physics class the teacher uses Powerpoint presentations for notes everyday, and one of my friends recently cracked the password on this guy's laptop. We were thinking of distracting him one morning before class and slipping the slideshow into the middle of the presentation without him knowing. It would generate massive amounts of lulz, but first I need a good slideshow.

Hm, do you like or hate your teacher? This could get them fired, and/or random people in your class expelled, depending on how wacky the school is. If you hate him and don't mind getting a GED, then go all out.
Otherwise, I would stick to pictures that have any and all genitals at least somewhat covered.

Also, how familiar is your class with 4chan and internet meme's? And are they the kind of class that will instantly spread information and rumors around, or keep it to themselves mostly as an in-joke?

I can provide pictures for whatever situation you choose.

Also, what program does he use for slides, and what format does he use as well? I would find those things out, pirate whatever program he used, and play around with it a little bit to become familiar and fast with inserting pictures.

Also, if you use a flash drive to upload the pictures, for goodness sakes, make the drive name something other than "THIS IS JOEY BISHOP'S FLASH DRIVE" in case the computer logs what connects to it. Have it named something nonsensical, and change it after the deed is done.

Physically practice doing everything on your own computer at least a couple times. You need to be speedy, and accurate.

Also if you can, make a sound recording of the class. :3

I'd suggest cancerous tits. Dead tissuse and pus everywhere and it would work too, since ordinary tits would bust you guys, if you aren't acting.

''Y, WHY U DO THAT?''
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:39 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

White Ranger wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:
I'm looking for a slideshow of tits. Anyone have anything like that? See, in my AP Physics class the teacher uses Powerpoint presentations for notes everyday, and one of my friends recently cracked the password on this guy's laptop. We were thinking of distracting him one morning before class and slipping the slideshow into the middle of the presentation without him knowing. It would generate massive amounts of lulz, but first I need a good slideshow.

Hm, do you like or hate your teacher? This could get them fired, and/or random people in your class expelled, depending on how wacky the school is. If you hate him and don't mind getting a GED, then go all out.
Otherwise, I would stick to pictures that have any and all genitals at least somewhat covered.

Also, how familiar is your class with 4chan and internet meme's? And are they the kind of class that will instantly spread information and rumors around, or keep it to themselves mostly as an in-joke?

Also, what program does he use for slides, and what format does he use as well? I would find those things out, pirate whatever program he used, and play around with it a little bit to become familiar and fast with inserting pictures.

Also, if you use a flash drive to upload the pictures, for goodness sakes, make the drive name something other than "THIS IS JOEY BISHOP'S FLASH DRIVE" in case the computer logs what connects to it. Have it named something nonsensical, and change it after the deed is done.

Physically practice doing everything on your own computer at least a couple times. You need to be speedy, and accurate.

I'd suggest cancerous tits. Dead tissuse and pus everywhere and it would work too, since ordinary tits would bust you guys, if you aren't acting.

''Y, WHY U DO THAT?''
drewpickles.com, encyclopediadramatica.com, and gurochan.net are great, quick, and easy sources of nasty imagery for trolling purposes.

also:

Link

Warnings : 1

AIDS: 133
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:47 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
White Ranger wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:

''Y, WHY U DO THAT?''
drewpickles.com, encyclopediadramatica.com, and gurochan.net are great, quick, and easy sources of nasty imagery for trolling purposes.

also:

Link

Personally, I prefer regular tits, mainly because there's only one girl in the whole class and I think she's a lesbian. As far as sekrit keeping goes, there's no way these guys could keep their mouths shut, and it'd be all over the school in 2 hours. Regarding the teacher's chance of expulsion, I actually might have to rethink it, however, because he's a pretty cool guy. Eh plays Pink Floyd and doesn't afraid of anything. Anyway, he uses Microsoft Powerpoint, which I'm familiar enough with to quickly insert something into. I guess I'll talk it over with my friends and see whether or not we do it.
Warnings : 12

AIDS: 810
AIDS Rank: Martin Luther King Jr.
Pools: 86

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:41 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ultrapostman wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
White Ranger wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:
ultrapostman wrote:

''Y, WHY U DO THAT?''

also:

Link

Personally, I prefer regular tits, mainly because there's only one girl in the whole class and I think she's a lesbian. As far as sekrit keeping goes, there's no way these guys could keep their mouths shut, and it'd be all over the school in 2 hours. Regarding the teacher's chance of expulsion, I actually might have to rethink it, however, because he's a pretty cool guy. Eh plays Pink Floyd and doesn't afraid of anything. Anyway, he uses Microsoft Powerpoint, which I'm familiar enough with to quickly insert something into. I guess I'll talk it over with my friends and see whether or not we do it.

You definitely want to steer clear of anything "nsfw" then, though there are PLENTY of pictures that are just plain weird and would get a good reaction anyway.

I wonder if it's also possible to insert sound or flash files? :3

AIDS: 98
AIDS Rank: Nigra
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:26 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Joey Bishop wrote:

You definitely want to steer clear of anything "nsfw" then, though there are PLENTY of pictures that are just plain weird and would get a good reaction anyway.

Powerpoint does do sounds, but could the laptop be connected to speakers?

CLICK HERE FOR MOAR WEEABOO/ASTLEY ACTION
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ultrapostman
Warnings : 1

AIDS: 133
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:43 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Richard.C.Astley wrote:
Joey Bishop wrote:

Powerpoint does do sounds, but could the laptop be connected to speakers?

It's not already, and it would probably be too conspicuous if we tried to plug it in. Likewise, there's no place to hide any speakers of our own.

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF9kZp-Kl0c

Lawdy :V

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
White Ranger

TIGER POWER!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:52 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF9kZp-Kl0c

Lawdy :V

AMERICANPIGEAMERICANPIGAMERICANPIGAMERICANPIG
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:20 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

lol Street Fighter II themed Salsa. They even throw in some moves spoofing combat from said video game series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKlL_vo-t3M

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9qaU5ovRN0

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:03 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqRvuflKwEg
Well, I found out what Freaky Fred was based on and then stumbled across this.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Commander Amurao

AIDS: 66
AIDS Rank: DESU
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:06 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9qaU5ovRN0

Hah. Saw this one posted before elsewhere.

really cool vid.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
White Ranger

TIGER POWER!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:24 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fghQsUKNgq0

Just because it's that time of the year.

And when you see it..
NotCaptainCarnival

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:56 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

White Ranger wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fghQsUKNgq0

Just because it's that time of the year.

And when you see it..

..................OH.

ಠ_ಠ
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:59 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Obligatory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMjibelmnoQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pm4r4wwC9A
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 11 of 15

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.