This banner was made by redshoepaul. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

You Fucking Losers Need Lives
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:36 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

If you fucknuts were smart youd notice that my ip changes everytime so what you need to do is get hold of my e-mail. Track me down through the internets and ruin my online life. Then find my phone number and spam call me. Maybe even find my address and send me thousands upon thousands of boxes and bibles and stuff.
Get to it nigras!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:56 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
If you fucknuts were smart youd notice that my ip changes everytime what do you want to accomplish? And Wow its even sadder if your 23 and playing kids games

and how old are you? why do you people waste your time on habbo just talking in pixelated chatrooms and buying fake furniture just so you can sit on it or brag about all the shit you wasted your money on.i cant understand how anyone could like habbo.i
General Salt

AIDS: 40
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:20 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MY LIFE IS OVER NINE THOUSAND!
ONInonymous

AIDS: 105
AIDS Rank: OMGWTFBBQ!?!1!!?1!!
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:24 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:28 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you fucknuts were smart youd notice that my ip changes everytime what do you want to accomplish? And Wow its even sadder if your 23 and playing kids games

and how old are you? why do you people waste your time on habbo just talking in pixelated chatrooms and buying fake furniture just so you can sit on it or brag about all the shit you wasted your money on.i cant understand how anyone could like habbo.i

Im 17 and if you read moron i play habbo once in awhile on a non hc account I dont belive in giving those fucking retards my money
NetGoon
Currently b&

AIDS: 250
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Why Come just to say we have no life it seems that from the looks of it ppl saying they have jobs,go to college, have a rl gf. and you? its just soo funny in our spare time to block you habbofags watch you whine ill be afk when i block whine all you want here seems you don't have a life :O come back so you can get ur face smacked over and over its fun
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:20 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I'd usually leave my computer when my nigra's blocking.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Pirate

INSECTATRON

AIDS: 1687
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 77

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:37 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Got an Email from the kid saying 'u loser i hav ur isp lol' (well, basically. The spelling was about that bad).

Considering that's an indirect hacking threat, I'm going to say he's a 'computer-nerd', in his very own definition.

:lol:
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Orochi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Guest wrote:

Im 17 and if you read moron i play habbo once in awhile on a non hc account I dont belive in giving those fucking retards my money

hmmm why do we play this game? Because theres a large amount of racism on this game? Sure, SOME of us arent black, but we make black characters. We dont have to be spamming/blocking/do something bad to get banned. Sometimes, it just happens when we just stand around.

So consider this for a second. You consider us to be kids, and yet the majority of us have posted calm messages, with very little name calling. However, in almost every one of your posts, you call us faggots. So, i guess the only question i have for you is... How does it feel to be homophobic?

Also, as per your claim we are all white nerds who always got our asses kicked at school... Well, all i really have to say to that is this: The last time i got in a fight, it was over a girl. And heres the ending. I left with a broken nose, he left with a broken arm. Before that, it had been years before i had been picked on.

Also, guys dont pick on other guys that girls like. And, for some strange reason (no sarcasm here, i cant figure it out), girls seem to be attracted to me, and if i ever wanted to fool around with someone, or liked someone, i never had to try very hard to get a girl. And i dont mean slutty girls, i do mean quality, intelligent, and good looking girls.

So the question is... What are you really like? I would really like to know why your here. Do you think that single handedly you will save habbo from us nigras? We are but a small part of the /b/attalion. We also dont spend 24/7 in front of a computer, blocking pixel pools, or spamming habbo rooms. We do have lives outside of here, just like, although highly unlikely, you have a life outside of the internets.

Why do i say its unlikely? Because without knowing what you were getting into, you came here, and you insulted us. Did you think we would all freak out and threaten to kill you? Sorry, we arent as immature as that. However, in every single post of yours, you come off as extremlly bitter. Whats the matter? Did we "borrow" your e-sexually trained horse? Did we block you from entering the pixelated pool? Or... im assuming its this one.... Do you actually have aids? Hmmm, must be that one, because i cant see you being bitter over the first two.

So, i shall say this in the most kind way i can. Dear Troll: You are few, and we are many. While at one time there will be 8-10,000 habbos on a hotel at once, our numbers range between 8-10,000,000. We outnumber you. We will not stop until the racism is gone. Let us all live in peace, and go to hell.

Yours sincerly
~Adam Reimer
(go ahead, google my name)
P.S: I dont raid very often. Only when there are large ones

P.P.S: Oh yeah, just because your using a proxy, doesent mean we cant trace you. But of course, you must know that right?
PraiseKEK

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:11 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
If you fucknuts were smart youd notice that my ip changes everytime so what you need to do is get hold of my e-mail. Track me down through the internets and ruin my online life. Then find my phone number and spam call me. Maybe even find my address and send me thousands upon thousands of boxes and bibles and stuff.
Get to it nigras!

HOW IS PHILADELPHIA THIS TIME OF YEAR?

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:43 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Guest wrote:

hmmm why do we play this game? Because theres a large amount of racism on this game? Sure, SOME of us arent black, but we make black characters. We dont have to be spamming/blocking/do something bad to get banned. Sometimes, it just happens when we just stand around.

So consider this for a second. You consider us to be kids, and yet the majority of us have posted calm messages, with very little name calling. However, in almost every one of your posts, you call us faggots. So, i guess the only question i have for you is... How does it feel to be homophobic?

Also, as per your claim we are all white nerds who always got our asses kicked at school... Well, all i really have to say to that is this: The last time i got in a fight, it was over a girl. And heres the ending. I left with a broken nose, he left with a broken arm. Before that, it had been years before i had been picked on.

Also, guys dont pick on other guys that girls like. And, for some strange reason (no sarcasm here, i cant figure it out), girls seem to be attracted to me, and if i ever wanted to fool around with someone, or liked someone, i never had to try very hard to get a girl. And i dont mean slutty girls, i do mean quality, intelligent, and good looking girls.

So the question is... What are you really like? I would really like to know why your here. Do you think that single handedly you will save habbo from us nigras? We are but a small part of the /b/attalion. We also dont spend 24/7 in front of a computer, blocking pixel pools, or spamming habbo rooms. We do have lives outside of here, just like, although highly unlikely, you have a life outside of the internets.

Why do i say its unlikely? Because without knowing what you were getting into, you came here, and you insulted us. Did you think we would all freak out and threaten to kill you? Sorry, we arent as immature as that. However, in every single post of yours, you come off as extremlly bitter. Whats the matter? Did we "borrow" your e-sexually trained horse? Did we block you from entering the pixelated pool? Or... im assuming its this one.... Do you actually have aids? Hmmm, must be that one, because i cant see you being bitter over the first two.

So, i shall say this in the most kind way i can. Dear Troll: You are few, and we are many. While at one time there will be 8-10,000 habbos on a hotel at once, our numbers range between 8-10,000,000. We outnumber you. We will not stop until the racism is gone. Let us all live in peace, and go to hell.

Yours sincerly
~Adam Reimer
(go ahead, google my name)
P.S: I dont raid very often. Only when there are large ones

P.P.S: Oh yeah, just because your using a proxy, doesent mean we cant trace you. But of course, you must know that right?

I grew up with this guy, I've known him since we were about 10.

He's telling the truth here- first, don't fuck with him. Even in reality, don't fuck with him, because I can guarantee he's a hell of a lot stronger then you- even me, and I'm in the goddamn Infantry.

Second, you're a complete idiot. Your posts are based around how many times you can throw useless, unfounded insults at us. When an insult is unfounded, unless the person is 12-14, it doesn't work and we don't get pissed. It just makes you look dumber.

wink
The Pirate

INSECTATRON

AIDS: 1687
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 77

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:45 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Last post = me, forgot to log in.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
PraiseKEK

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:49 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

i b& his IP. lets see if it really does change.

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
NetGoon
Currently b&

AIDS: 250
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:04 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Hm hasnt changed :-/
View nigra's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
SHOOP-DAH

AIDS: 30
AIDS Rank: MOD-Cleo
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:28 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I was gone all day yesterday, looks like I missed some awesome stuff.
:x
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.