This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

You Fucking Losers Need Lives
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Taylor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:49 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:
FayGotTree? wrote:
HOWDOIGOTAIDS? wrote:
habbofag

Seconded.

Thirded with lulz

HES A HABBOFAG!!!!NO WAI I NEVER WOULD'VE GUESSED!!!!!
ALAALDINFIHR

AIDS: 58
AIDS Rank: FGSFDS
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:50 am    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

Dude wrote:
You Fucking morons dedicated your lives to blocking a pixel pool . Get some fucking lives damn..

PENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNIPENI

PENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNI
PENISPENISPENISPESNI
PENISPENISPENISPESNI

PENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNI
PENISPENISPENISPESNI

PENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNI

Troll Troll Troll

AIDS: 40
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:51 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

RUN TO THE HILLS!
Orochi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:20 am    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

ALAALDINFIHR wrote:
Dude wrote:
You Fucking morons dedicated your lives to blocking a pixel pool . Get some fucking lives damn..

PENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNIPENI

PENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNI
PENISPENISPENISPESNI
PENISPENISPENISPESNI

PENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNI
PENISPENISPENISPESNI

PENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNIPENISPENISPENISPESNI

Troll Troll Troll

also cocks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:49 am    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

MitchsIpod wrote:
Dude wrote:

You spend real money, so you can have virtual furni to be the "cool kid" online. You also spend money on habbo club, just so you can be the "in crowd" online.
You also have E-girlfriends/E-boyfriends, and have cyber ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING. You also cry and whine when you can't get in a pool, and have come on this site trying to stop E-bullys.

We harass you in our spare time. We have lives outside of the internet.

So who's the the loser here?

No Actually Retard I havent spent a dime on Habbo Hotel. I go on it once in awhile with my non hc account and No I dont have an "E-sexually trained horse" your kids are a bunch of white nerds not even black like you claim.
tramptech

Cornerblocker

AIDS: 350
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:21 pm    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
MitchsIpod wrote:
Dude wrote:

You spend real money, so you can have virtual furni to be the "cool kid" online. You also spend money on habbo club, just so you can be the "in crowd" online.
You also have E-girlfriends/E-boyfriends, and have cyber ZEBRA SALAD TOSSING. You also cry and whine when you can't get in a pool, and have come on this site trying to stop E-bullys.

No Actually Retard I havent spent a dime on Habbo Hotel. I go on it once in awhile with my non hc account and No I dont have an "E-sexually trained horse" your kids are a bunch of white nerds not even black like you claim.

Yes, but why do you care enough about your fucking pool to come cry about it here? Fucking habbofag.
Homicide

AIDS: 29
AIDS Rank: Habbo Club
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:26 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:55 pm    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

tramptech wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
MitchsIpod wrote:
Dude wrote:

Yes, but why do you care enough about your fucking pool to come cry about it here? Fucking habbofag.

Cry about it and I can really give a shit about habbo. I just find you retards extremly funny your all probaly loser nerds who get there ass'es kicked at school?
the user trolling is known on the forums as LickyLick. His IP is 216.162.91.131
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:36 pm    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
tramptech wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
MitchsIpod wrote:
Dude wrote:

Cry about it and I can really give a shit about habbo. I just find you retards extremly funny your all probaly loser nerds who get there ass'es kicked at school?

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
View nigra's profile Send private message
Daafroduck

The next Malcolm X

AIDS: 260
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:10 pm    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
tramptech wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
MitchsIpod wrote:
Dude wrote:

PraiseKEK

Lulz Overwatch Administration

AIDS: 3636
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 357

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:24 pm    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
tramptech wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
MitchsIpod wrote:
Dude wrote:

i cant even remember the last time someone fucked with me. the key to not getting your ass kicked (at least for me) is to have an arms cache including, but not limited to, 1 M70AB2, 2 Mosin Nagants, 1 SVT-40, 1 Mossberg Slugster, 1 Mossberg 5500 MK II, 1 Stevens 87A, 1 59/66 SKS, 1 Bushmaster AR-15, and 1 Remington model 11 (Browning Auto-5). Thats my key to not getting my ass kicked.
Now please gtfo.

CLICK EIRI YUKI TO ENHANCE THE GREAT CITYSTATE OF PEN0SLAND
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/ind
ALSO, INDUSTRY.
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/tra
AND TRANSPORTATION
http://pen0sland.myminicity.com/sec
AND SECURITY

ADMIN WARFARE 101
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Nigloo

AIDS: 21
AIDS Rank: Hal Turner
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:45 pm    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
MitchsIpod wrote:
Dude wrote:

Actually, I'm black. =/
The Pirate

INSECTATRON

AIDS: 1687
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 77

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:56 pm    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

GySgtHartmann wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
tramptech wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
MitchsIpod wrote:
Dude wrote:

i cant even remember the last time someone fucked with me. the key to not getting your ass kicked (at least for me) is to have an arms cache including, but not limited to, 1 M70AB2, 2 Mosin Nagants, 1 SVT-40, 1 Mossberg Slugster, 1 Mossberg 5500 MK II, 1 Stevens 87A, 1 59/66 SKS, 1 Bushmaster AR-15, and 1 Remington model 11 (Browning Auto-5). Thats my key to not getting my ass kicked.
Now please gtfo.

I'm a member of B-Company in my local Infantry unit, SN being B23-***-4** (edited for privacy).

And you're probably 12, white, thinks he's 'cool' and spends his time being a 'hero' on TEH INTORNETS.

Fail.

:lol:

BTW, I'm not white.

His Email's
southphilly1@gmail.com

Spam + gay cOoKiEs subscriptions go there.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HOWDOIGOTAIDS?

AIDS: 105
AIDS Rank: OMGWTFBBQ!?!1!!?1!!
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Troll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:27 am    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

haha your funny posting my email. And No tard im not 12, i'm 9. And a giant faggot at that.
I just love getting cock shoved up my young asshole.
I love NAMbLA
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.