This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

FAKE NIGRAS ROOM!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
ARABS4SALE

AIDS: 1
AIDS Rank: joecoolstar
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:21 am    AIDS subject: FAKE NIGRAS ROOM!!!! Reply with quote

google search: Homosexual teen injured by Horse peenus

SOME FAG WAS TRYING TO TAKE A HORSE COCK IN HIS ASS IN SOME FARMER'S BARN.
THE HORSE RIPPED HIS INTESTINE OPEN, THEN WHEN THE FARMER FOUND OUT, THE FARMER STUCK HIS DICK IN THE TEEN'S EYE SOCKET AND DUG HIS EYEBALL OUT AND THE KID RAN OFF SCREAMING.

I FUCKIN LOL'D
View nigra's profile Send private message
LOLTOAST

Internet Hate Machine

AIDS: 736
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 48

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:27 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Old shit is old.

Hi, I'm loltoast and Linkin-6-Eko is gay.
Tom Anderson

Myspace.com

AIDS: 354
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 32

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:49 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

LOLTOAST wrote:
Old shit is old.

Longcat is Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnngggggg
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:32 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

LOLTOAST wrote:
Old shit is old.

Lol it actually isn't. There forums have posts from 1-3 days ago. :V
I'll link them to poolsclosed.us and see if we can't get a few good nigras out of this. After that we raep the forums.
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:34 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
LOLTOAST wrote:
Old shit is old.

Lol it actually isn't. There forums have posts from 1-3 days ago. :V
I'll link them to poolsclosed.us and see if we can't get a few good nigras out of this. After that we raep the forums.

Oh goody, yet another fail group to deal with.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sodaz

F-O-E

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:38 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

http://z11.invisionfree.com/BlackPanther/index.php

Forum by the way.
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:00 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:

Forum by the way.

Lol, they overthrew a previous HC-loving leader apparently. He must have been really fucking bad, considering their current "base" practically screams habbofag. It doesn't even have free rights!

At least they seem to endorse the proper nigra uniform, unlike poolscl0sed.com

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sodaz

F-O-E

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:05 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
Sodaz wrote:

Forum by the way.

Lol, they overthrew a previous HC-loving leader apparently. He must have been really fucking bad, considering their current "base" practically screams habbofag. It doesn't even have free rights!

At least they seem to endorse the proper nigra uniform, unlike poolscl0sed.com

The red heading is what made me think that a few nigras was alive thar.
Current monies-7500
uberroflkopter
Currently b&

AIDS: 3
AIDS Rank: O hay! It's Taylor again!
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:02 pm    AIDS subject: Re: FAKE NIGRAS ROOM!!!! Reply with quote

I LOVE HORSES BEST OF ALL THE ANIMALS

I LOVE HORSES THEY'RE MY FRIENDS!!

^_^
Sodaz

F-O-E

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:29 pm    AIDS subject: Re: FAKE NIGRAS ROOM!!!! Reply with quote

uberroflkopter wrote:
ARABS4SALE wrote:
search: thereisnoleader

in private rooms
SOME NEWFAG IS TRYING TO BE THE LEADER. HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MEMES, OWNS FURNI, AND RAIDS WITH HABBOFAGS

Do you get your panties in a rut EVERYTIME you get denied entrance to a room?  And let me point out the obvious. READ THE FUCKING ROOM TITLE!!!!!! Im not claiming to be a fucking leader, im just trying to organize some nigras so that we're not just a unorganized mess.  I know plenty about memes.  So I own furni?  Skimble19 had furni, and plenty of nigras kissed his ass.  Did you ever take a step back, take your Barney undies out of a knot, and think that maybe SOME people are good at scammin?  Peoples business outside of being a nigra is not mine to care about, we're a new group, and I havent investigated  every fucking person who comes in.  Well, youve accomplished having one person come to my forum and share your views, congratufuckinglations, hes banned.  So take your head out of your ass and think a little before you assume so many things.  This is all i have to say.  downsowned

Oh lawd, It's time for raep then. :V
So sad when we all can't get along. Lol oh well, Who wants a bunch of a kids that hang in a room with furni and appoint people to be organizers(Read-Leaders) fagging up the nigra way anyway. Hopefully we will get a few good nigras from your shit group.
Current monies-7500
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:58 pm    AIDS subject: Re: FAKE NIGRAS ROOM!!!! Reply with quote

uberroflkopter wrote:
ARABS4SALE wrote:

in private rooms
SOME NEWFAG IS TRYING TO BE THE LEADER. HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MEMES, OWNS FURNI, AND RAIDS WITH HABBOFAGS

Do you get your panties in a rut EVERYTIME you get denied entrance to a room?  And let me point out the obvious. READ THE FUCKING ROOM TITLE!!!!!! Im not claiming to be a fucking leader, im just trying to organize some nigras so that we're not just a unorganized mess.  I know plenty about memes.  So I own furni?  Skimble19 had furni, and plenty of nigras kissed his ass.  Did you ever take a step back, take your Barney undies out of a knot, and think that maybe SOME people are good at scammin?  Peoples business outside of being a nigra is not mine to care about, we're a new group, and I havent investigated  every fucking person who comes in.  Well, youve accomplished having one person come to my forum and share your views, congratufuckinglations, hes banned.  So take your head out of your ass and think a little before you assume so many things.  This is all i have to say.  downsowned

Disorganised nigras are false nigras, all true nigras have a hive mind type concisenesses. We all know what we have to do AWSOME!

I love the cock, please firmly place your hot throbbing cock into my rectum and slide it in and out until you ejaculate into my butthole.

FurNation FTW!!

CURRENT RULER OF THE MATORAN UNIVERSE
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
uberroflkopter
Currently b&

AIDS: 3
AIDS Rank: O hay! It's Taylor again!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:49 pm    AIDS subject: Re: FAKE NIGRAS ROOM!!!! Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:
uberroflkopter wrote:
ARABS4SALE wrote:

in private rooms

So sad when we all can't get along. Lol oh well, Who wants a bunch of a kids that hang in a room with furni and appoint people to be organizers(Read-Leaders) fagging up the nigra way anyway. Hopefully we will get a few good nigras from your shit group.

When we "all cant get along"??? Seriously, dont type.  Your the one who comes into our forum and flaming.  Step away from the keyboard.  You talk about nigras like its some goddamn religion.  And my "shit group" has already made some raids that were successful.
Sodaz

F-O-E

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:05 pm    AIDS subject: Re: FAKE NIGRAS ROOM!!!! Reply with quote

uberroflkopter wrote:
Sodaz wrote:
uberroflkopter wrote:
ARABS4SALE wrote:

in private rooms

When we "all cant get along"??? Seriously, dont type.  Your the one who comes into our forum and flaming.  Step away from the keyboard.  You talk about nigras like its some goddamn religion.  And my "shit group" has already made some raids that were successful.

Lol look I'm typing and staying at the keyboard.  :dance:
DOES THIS ANGER YOU?
TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPEM TPYE YPT EPT EYPE YEPEYEYP TT EYPE YTPT YPER EPT TEPE TYE YEP YEEPYEY EY E YPOYE
Oh and 16 habbofags standing in front of the pool doesn't count as a big successful raid. Look at the 7/12/07 raid that we planned and got everyone to do, Now that's a successful raid right there. AWSOME!
Also
SHITTY GROUP IS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTYYYYYYYYY

Please don't ban this guy, I wanna have some fun.  :V
Current monies-7500
AdaMichaelson

AIDS: 187
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:49 pm    AIDS subject: Re: FAKE NIGRAS ROOM!!!! Reply with quote

Sodaz wrote:

Please don't ban this guy

Seconded, he sounds lulzy.
Borat
Warnings : 1

Sexy Time

AIDS: 688
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 36

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:04 pm    AIDS subject: Re: FAKE NIGRAS ROOM!!!! Reply with quote

uberroflkopter wrote:
Sodaz wrote:
uberroflkopter wrote:
ARABS4SALE wrote:

in private rooms

Listen pussy cat, smile a bit.

I GO TO AMERICA!
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.