This banner was made by OBEY! Jesus. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

ITT Screencaps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT!
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Firingmehlazer

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 1230
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:32 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Numbuh15 wrote:
ONX wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ONX wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Numbuh15 wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:
warned for being a ytmndfag

Trolling complete.
See above.

You're a failtroll.

if you wanted to troll, there should have been newgrounds, and yaoichan on ur list.
Precicely
don't forget hal turner's website and itsoverninethousand.com and deviantart.

I'll remember that next time.
wha da dily yo? every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* muh ma fuckin name iz katy but u can page me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why ah came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 muh ma fuckin age tho!!) ah like 2 watch invader zim w/ muh ma fuckin girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 o' course but ah wants 2 meet mo' random ppl =) like dey say da mo' da merrier!!!! lol...neways ah hope 2 make alot o' freinds here so give me lots o' commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random ag'in ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love an' waffles,

* ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~* you know das right!

Did you write this out yourself?
Warnings : 3

GaiaFag

AIDS: 1673
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 28

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:33 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Numbuh15 wrote:
ONX wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ONX wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Numbuh15 wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:

Trolling complete.
See above.

You're a failtroll.

if you wanted to troll, there should have been newgrounds, and yaoichan on ur list.
Precicely

wha da dily yo? every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* muh ma fuckin name iz katy but u can page me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why ah came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 muh ma fuckin age tho!!) ah like 2 watch invader zim w/ muh ma fuckin girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 o' course but ah wants 2 meet mo' random ppl =) like dey say da mo' da merrier!!!! lol...neways ah hope 2 make alot o' freinds here so give me lots o' commentses!!!!

love an' waffles,

So I was just looking for a bento box, right, it couldn't be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It had to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and had be be chibi (small) sized. And had to be really kawaii (cute). Also It had to be about 10-20 bux. And the seller had to post pics of it first (i wanted to make shure it was kawaii [cute]). And it would have been nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have had any cartoon pictures, or been made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would have been nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I had found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i didnt want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii).

ಠ_ಠ
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:05 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Firingmehlazer wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Numbuh15 wrote:
ONX wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ONX wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Numbuh15 wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:

Trolling complete.
See above.

You're a failtroll.

Precicely

love an' waffles,

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Nigra Lazer Squad

AIDS: 1230
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:08 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Firingmehlazer wrote:
ReiClone88 wrote:
Numbuh15 wrote:
ONX wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
ONX wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Numbuh15 wrote:
FuRrYnEkOsAkUrA wrote:

Trolling complete.
See above.

You're a failtroll.

Precicely

love an' waffles,

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Delicious original let's have a copypasta thread:

I feel her eyes on me, their staring beams right through me, she's watching me. I feel a strong infatuation with her. Her looks, her scent, her hair, everything. She always kneels her head when we speak, she doesn't like her looks. Her eyes are droopy, but I see myself in them, and I can stay forever. He long face depicts someone with a soft heart. I want to be in her heart, I want to be inside her, apart of her, forever inside her arms. I want to wake up beside her, under layers of sheets with her breasts inside my palms, my throbbing member resting between her soft bottom.

In such a deep thought, I forget that our eyes are finally meeting, and she's ready for me to take her. In a feverish pace, I'm undoing the buttons on my jeans, and making a nervous wreck of myself. She watches on, and giggles with a melted smile. She asks me to undo her bra. I'm sweating now, and my fingers are slipping. She laughs, and helps me with it. I watch her take off her panties. The scent of her sweet pussy fills my nostrils with a sensation I've never had before. I become stiff...

She holds my shoulders, and tells me not to be afraid. Her eyes look as if they're melting down her cheeks, I savor this moment for what it's worth, and ease between her thighs. I began sucking her tits. I couldn't believe it, The girl of my dreams was letting me have her. Her hanging face looks down at me, I go to nuzzle her chin, and I accidentally hit her neck, I forgot her disorder. "Go inside me" she whispers. I began to stroke my stiff cock, and for good measure I spit on her pussy to get her nice, and wet.

I slowly push my cock inside, and she moans a little. All the feelings I'd had for this droopy faced girl came together in my head in an instant. I couldn't control my speed, and kept going faster, and faster. My eyes we're closed, I could only hear her cheeks smacking her forehead, and her eyes peeking into her own nostrils.

Her moaning got louder, and louder, I brush away the extra skin from her mouth so she could be a little louder. I wanted to hear her. I wanted this moment to be mine, and I wanted her to remember it.

"I'm going to cum" I speak feverishly. She immediately pushes me off, and began letting her lips wrap on my cock. It looked as if her face was melting on my cock. Like if I was fucking a melted cheese pizza. It made me hornier.

The feelings I had had all came to a close with a rhythm in my mind. It got faster, and faster, and I felt it. The feeling I'd shared with her only in my imagination. I had came on my drippy faced penis.

I watched my own semen seep down inside her eyelids and flood out the bottom of her nose. I had made it with the girl of my dreams, what was there to say? She gave me a gentle kiss, and I felt my cum on my cheek. "What becomes of this?" She says in my ear. I tell her to whistle for a cab, and make sure the plate says "fresh" and they're is dice in the mirror.

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:12 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

All in all, it hadn't been a good day. Bad traffic, a malfunctioning computer, incompetent coworkers and a sore back all made me a seething cauldron of rage. But more importantly for this story, it had been over forty-eight hours since I'd last taken a dump. I'd tried to jumpstart the process, beginning my day with a bowl of bowel-cleansing fiber cereal, following it with six cups of coffee at work, and adding a bean-laden lunch at Taco Bell. As I was returning home from work, my insides let me know with subtle rumbles and the emission of the occasional tiny fart that Big Things would be happening soon. Alas, I had to stop at the mall to pick up an order for my Dead adopted sister. I completed this task, and as I was walking past the stores on my way back to the car, I noticed a large sale sign proclaiming, "Everything Must Go!" This was prophetic, for my colon informed me with a sudden violent cramp and a wet, squeaky fart that everything was indeed about to go. I hurried to the mall bathroom. I surveyed the five stalls, which I have numbered 0 through 4 (I write a lot of software) for your convenience:

0.Occupied

1.Clean, but Bathroom Protocol forbids its use, as it's next to the occupied one.

2.Poo on seat.

3.Poo and toilet paper in bowl, unidentifiable liquid splattered on seat.

4.No toilet paper, no stall door, unidentifiable sticky object near base of toilet.

Clearly, it had to be Stall #1. I trudged back, entered, dropped trou and sat down. I'm normally a fairly Shameful Shitter. I wasn't happy about being next to the occupied stall, but Big Things were afoot.

I was just getting ready to bear down when all of a sudden the sweet sounds of Beethoven came from next door, followed by a fumbling, and then the sound of a voice answering the ringing phone. As usual for a cell phone conversation, the voice was exactly 8 dB louder than it needed to be. Out of Shameful habit, my sphincter slammed shut. The inane conversation went on and on. Mr. Shitter was blathering to Mrs. Shitter about the shitty day he had. I sat there, cramping and miserable, waiting for him to finish. As the loud conversation dragged on, I became angrier and angrier, thinking that I, too, had a crappy day, but I was too polite to yak about in public. My bowels let me know in no uncertain terms that if I didn't get crapping soon, my day would be getting even crappier.

Finally my anger reached a point that overcame Shamefulness. I no longer cared. I gripped the toilet paper holder in one hand, braced my other hand against the side of the stall, and pushed with all my might. I was rewarded with a fart of colossal magnitude -- a cross between the sound of someone ripping a very wet bed sheet in half and of plywood being torn off a wall. The sound gradually transitioned into a heavily modulated low-RPM tone, not unlike someone firing up a Harley. I managed to hit resonance frequency of the stall, and it shook gently.

-

Once my ass cheeks stopped flapping in the breeze, three things became apparent: (1) The next-door conversation had ceased; (2) my colon's continued seizing indicated that there was more to come; and (3) the bathroom was now beset by a horrible, eldritch stench.

It was as if a gateway to Hell had been opened. The foul miasma quickly made its way under the stall and began choking my poop-mate. This initial "herald" fart had ended his conversation in mid-sentence.

"Oh my God," I heard him utter, following it with the suppressed sounds of choking, and then, "No, baby, that wasn't me (cough, gag), you could hear that (gag)??"

Now there was no stopping me. I pushed for all I was worth. I could swear that in the resulting cacophony of rips, squirts, splashes, poots, and blasts, I was actually lifted slightly off the pot. The amount of stuff in me was incredible. It sprayed against the bowl with tremendous force. Later, in surveying the damage, I'd see that liquid poop had actually managed to ricochet out of the bowl and run down the side on to the floor. But for now, all I could do was hang on for the ride.

Next door I could hear fumbling with the paper dispenser as he desperately tried to finish his task. Little snatches of conversation made themselves heard over my buttseckz symphony: "Gotta go... horrible... throw up... in my mouth.... not... make it... tell the kids... love them... oh God..." followed by more sounds of suppressed gagging and retching.

-

Alas, it is evidently difficulty to hold one's phone and wipe one's bum at the same time. Just as my high-pressure abuse of the toilet was winding down, I heard a plop and splash from next door, followed by a string of swear words and gags. My poop-mate had dropped his phone into the toilet.

There was a lull in my production, and the restroom became deathly quiet. I could envision him standing there, wondering what to do. A final buttseckz announcement came trumpeting from my behind, small chunks plopping noisily into the water. That must have been the last straw. I heard a flush, a fumbling with the lock, and then the stall door was thrown open. I heard him running out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

After a considerable amount of paperwork, I got up and surveyed the damage. I felt bad for the janitor who'd be forced to deal with this, but I knew that flushing was not an option. No toilet in the world could handle that unholy mess. Flushing would only lead to a floor flooded with filth.

As I left, I glanced to the next-door stall. Nothing remained in the bowl. Had he flushed his phone, or had he plucked it out and left the bathroom with nasty unwashed hands? The world will never know.

I exited the bathroom, momentarily proud and Shameless, looking around for a face glaring at me. But I saw no one. I suspect that somehow my supernatural elimination has manged to transfer my Shamefulness to my anonymous poop-mate. I think it'll be a long time before he can bring himself to poop in public -- and I doubt he'll ever again answer his cell phone in the loo. And this, my friends, is why you should never talk on your phone in the bathroom.

ಠ_ಠ
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:27 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

No copypasta sorry.
Though I hope you all remember that Numbuh 15 was the faggot that suggested black mailing habbo and furcadia with raids. So its pretty obvious that someone with that amount of faggotry would have YTMND book marked. It wasn't about him trolling he is truly a faggot.
AWSOME!
Current monies-7500
We have a small community in the center and some farms. Also we're doing better then pen0sland.
View nigra's profile Send private message
ghey4bridget

BIG TARP

AIDS: 1150
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:29 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT I AM THOM YORKE AND I'M GOING TO RAEP YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND EAT YOUR FOOD WHILE I JACK OFF TO FETISH PRONZ I DOWNLOADED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS YOU LAY IN YOUR OWN POOL OF ASS BLOOD THEN I WILL PISS ON ALL OF FURNITURE AND WIPE YOUR FACE IN IT
NotCaptainCarnival

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:12 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I awoke one morning and all was fine and well. I went to eat some cereals and I turned on the morning news. Suddenly, the lights went out, but the TV stayed on. Next a gothic person came on the screen and just stared at me. IT WAS JACK SPICER! I told him to fuck off for being a faggot, but then he came out of the screen! I ran to my parent's room, but they were raped to death! But by whom? I heard Jack Spicer only has a vagina, but no peenus! THAT was when something grabbed my shoulders, pulled down my pants and rammed a motherfucking HUGE log up my ass. The pain was horrible! It wouldn't stop and then it came out my mouth. Next, the lights came on and that's when I saw Jack Spicer. He laughed hard and then took off his pants. NO peenus! He sat on my face and shoved the stick that came out my mouth into his vagina. I couldn't breathe and then I passed out. I woke up later on the street and a truck hit me. Repost this, or Jack Spicer will fuck the shit out of you like he did me.

ಠ_ಠ
Numbuh15
Currently b&

AIDS: 139
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 24

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:31 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

That was last year. I was a fatget last year.

Besides, If I hadn't realized that we can just HACK them for mod lists, we would be in the middle of an organized series of raids on specific targets to obtain and confirm the names of possible stealth mods.

Also, cocks.

To shoop da woop, press Z or R twice!
NotCaptainCarnival

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:36 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I, like many of you, suffer from problems. My problems don't involve any of your implausible ones, but mine are worth voicing to you in hope of getting some advice.

Anyways, I began to listen to prince about a month ago, and as I dove deeper and deeper into the artist, the more and more I fapped to ORGASMIC CROCODILE of it. I continued to do so until the last album.

Then I watched the music videos again...and again... and again... I found myself checking out prince every on-screen moment he had. I began to stop going to my regular sites just to look at ORGASMIC CROCODILE of one person: prince.

I eventually had 1000s of pictures and some doujins of prince. I began to spend what others called absurd amounts of money on merchandise, and my apartment is coated with prince everywhere.

I've shut myself off from family and friends and felt an urge to just snuggle with my prince dolls. prince is all I need. he probably wouldn't like the way my family is or how my friends behave.

I'm in love with prince. I keep praying that he'll come to see me one day and decide to live with me. I have nothing left to live for but prince. I know he can hear me, so I always talk to him telling him to come and visit me so our union can take place.

So this is where you guys come into the picture. You're an all-purpose advice board. You definitely must know a way to help prince break free from behind his glass prison.

Please help! he's my perfect musician, and he's longing for me as much as I long for him.

ಠ_ಠ
mudkipsXXL

AIDS: 25
AIDS Rank: Habbo Club
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:19 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brough a Mudkips doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips..." "Mudkips? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS." "O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips') "OF COURSE." "Well I just happen to have a Mudkips here, and."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violenly humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips.

Needles to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd round him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A sexually trained horse of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do you like Mudkips?
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:12 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Numbuh15 wrote:
That was last year. I was a fatget last year.

Besides, If I hadn't realized that we can just HACK them for mod lists, we would be in the middle of an organized series of raids on specific targets to obtain and confirm the names of possible stealth mods.

Also, cocks.

Wow....Just GTFO

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:02 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Calvin lay there in bed, next to his tiger. His fourteenth birthday was tomorrow. He was getting older, puberty striking at his mind, voice, and body. He kissed Hobbes on the cheek, puling him closer and thanking him for being his friend.

Then it happened. It had been happening often since he was thirteen and he had no control over it. His erection tented his boxers, pressing against his friend's rump.

"Stop.." Hobbes mumbled with a growl, pushing him away.

Calvin turned onto his back, pulling his under shorts down and revealing his standing pillar, about five inches. Average, he figured.

He shook Hobbes awake. He didn't wake easily and grumbled and growled, but eventually sat up. "What, Calvin?" He asked angrily, wanting very much to go back to sleep.

"I love you."

"I love you too.." Hobbes said awkwardly. 'What is this about?' He wondered.

"Do you really love me?"

"Yeah, why?" Hobbes sat up further, sleep forgotten.

"I want to mate with you.." Calvin blushed.

"Wait! What?"

"I love you so much, I want to show you how much I love you, how much I appreciate how you've cared for me over the years, and been there for me. Now I want to be there for you."

Hobbes looked perplexed, he stared at Calvin, and then at the corner of his eye, there he saw it, Calvin's standing erection, dead toward his face. He knew instantly.

"Oh..."

There was a pause, for a moment they did nothing but lay there, Calvin staring hungerly toward Hobbes' beautiful fuzzy face as he in turn looked directly at Calvin's smooth young cock. A feeling stirred inside of Hobbes that he'd never felt before, not even through all of the years they had been friends. He bit his lower lip.

"Calvin, I.."

"Please, just kiss me."

"I-"

"Please, just once. If you don't like it, I'll never bring it up again. Just once, please, for me."

Hobbes was silent, but then slowly replied.

"Okay. For you."

Calvin's hand reached up behind Hobbes' whiskered, furry neck, and slowly drew their faces closer to each other. His lips parted softly and a soft moaning emanated from them, anticipating the taste of his friends wet tiger mouth to come.

Hobbes resisted, but that only made Calvin pull him in harder. Their lips met sideways, mouths open, their labored breaths mixing with each others.

Calvin pulled away slightly as they fully contacted with each other.

"Oh, Hobbes. Hobbes..."

A wave of sensation filled Hobbes' entire body, every muscle quaked with a shock of pure pleasure, his body melted, his lips quivered as they moved wet and hot against his friends'. With each passing of their tongues, he became more ravenous. More hungry. More like a tiger. He suddenly pulled away, his claws extended, accidentally scratching Calvin across the cheek.

"Oh god, Calvin. I, fuck."

"Just let it come to you, old buddy."

"Fuck, I.. Fuck me."

"What?"

"I said fuck me. Fuck me now"

"Turn over."

Hobbes immediately and excitedly turned over onto his stomach, his ass facing toward Calvin, the muscles of his tail causing it to lift high in the air, exposing the bright pink, smooth asshole that poked through the fuzz of his tiger-cheeks. He moaned in soft anticipation. He was afraid Calvin's mother might hear.

"FUCK ME. PLEASE. PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME WAIT."

Hobbes was nearly crying, as Calvin's hesitation was like a thousand stabs to his heart. He felt like his world was tearing apart, lest his old childhood friend fucked him in the ass, right then and there.

"Sure thing, buddy." Calvin grasped the base of his cock, touching the top to the base of Hobbes' bright pink asshole.

From the depths of Hobbes' throat came a mighty roar like that which had never been witnessed, as Calvin's hard, 13 year old cock slid roughly into the depths of his ass. Calvin's hips began to jerk, he felt the warmth of his friend's insides, he was fucking Hobbes in the ass. He knew this, but he just couldn't believe it. But he always came back to that warmth, and it shocked him back to the pleasure of his present reality.

"OH GOD" Hobbes roared out, his English words were barely intelligible through his native animal tongue. Calvin pumped faster, harder, deeper into his tiger's asshole, feeling the warm, wet suction as it pumped in and out. Hobbes' asshole began to bleed, and it only made Calvin hornier.

"Oh God, oh Jesus. I love you, Hobbes. I love you."

"I love you too. Oh God I do."

Calvin's thrusting was so frantic, that neither had any room for words after so many minutes. They simply fell into the pleasure, into the depth of the feeling. Two friends, deeply rooted in fun and adventure, in the science of box transmogrify, time travel, Film Noir, it all came rushing to them. Calvin thought back on so many memories he'd had with this dear cherished friend, and came back to the moment at hand, and he realized that all of those beautiful moments finally had a focal point. He finally got what he wanted. He finally was making love to Hobbes. He continued to thrust, unthinking, until Hobbes turned, stared into his eyes.

"Remember the time your house was robbed while you were away on vacation? When I was in the house? Oh god, I was so scared. I thought I would never see you again. I wanted to tell you so many things. That night, god, I wanted you to make love to me. I thought I would never have you again. Please come. Come in me like I always wanted you to that night. COME IN ME"

Calvin's peenus contracted in 5 spasms that shook the very depths of Hobbes' small, tight ass. He filled Hobbes to his stomach with his loving cum. He filled his ass. And he filled both of their hearts.

"GOD I FUCKING LOVE YOU. OH GOD."

"I LOVE YOU TOO. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH."

They screamed to the heavens, these two, best friends, becoming one.

But they were cut short by a sudden noise.

Calvin's mother came rushing into his room, her robe barely tied, her feet tripping up over themselves as she clumsily made her way to him in the dark. She flicked on the light.

There, she saw her son, completely naked, hands gripped tightly over the waist of a stuffed tiger, his peenus half way inside of a hole torn out of the stuffing of its backside. The stuffing from Hobbes' insides littered the sheets and the lower part of Calvin's body.

"Are you, oh my god."

The next morning, Calvin's mother told his father what had happened, after recovering from the shock, and Calvin's father spent the day beating the shit out of him, Calvin was broken almost to the very edge of his life. And when it was over, and Calvin was able to recover and see out of one eye, he made Calvin watch him as he shoved his stuffed tiger, Hobbes, his best friend in the whole world, the love of his life, into a wood chipper. Calvin cried, but his dad just backhanded him and told him to go finish his homework.

The next day, Calvin's parents scheduled him to permanently see a psychiatrist.

3 years later, Calvin shot himself in the face.

THE END.
Currently b&

AIDS: 33
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:11 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

inb4damagedgoods
NotCaptainCarnival

GaiaFag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:39 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I am feeling torn over the sudden death of my older sister yesterday afternoon from being killed in a car crash by a speeding driver doped up on crack. We have been an incestous couple for the past 4 years after we confessed our mutual love for each other. She was 17 at the time, and I was 15. We have 2 kids, one 3 year old boy and one 7 month old daughter. Our parents have been opposed to our relationship ever since our mom walked in on us kissing 2 months into her first pregnancy back in June '03. After my sister graduated from high school, we moved into a townhome in a low middle class community we have lived in up until currently to raise our baby away from the hectic city of "Boston" until she could afford to buy us a "McMansion" in a high class community. Looking back at how we've progressed together in the past few years makes me cry knowing that we won't be able to live together anymore because of some asshole of a driver. Being a house wannabe-husband is difficult to do, I may have to get a job and have my aunt that lives a half hour drive away babysit my kids until I get off from work.

I'm feeling torn inside and I don't know what to do. While I know very well that I'm not going to get any helpful advice by posting about my problems on here, I just need to let it out in a place where no one will actually know who I am.

ಠ_ಠ
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> I'M ON A BOAT! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.