This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Hmm...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
CeilingCat

AIDS: 398
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:16 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

OMGALION wrote:
If I end up as speaker, I'll have to unban myself, which isn't the easiest thing to do seeing as how it's only my father's computer with access to the internet, and if I screw it up, doom.
However, ip and mac changing could be a good thing so he can torrent again, so it's not altogether impossible.

Regardless of who we have as the main speaker for the /b/rotherhood, this will be by far the most difficult event we've ever organized.

As you all know and have pointed out, we're far more used to mass chaos and hotel terrorism than having what sound to me like a peaceful rally (which after a room kick or two will hopefully turn into even more charged and targeted chaos).

It's going to take a lot of clones from all of us. A lot of organization.
Perhaps even some secrecy, because we all know that certain nigras will just start causing trouble, as is our way.

If it can be done, though, then it is truly a most epic win.

Also, one more idea that just hit me while typing. We may not even need to have definate speakers. Maybe a few who are good at ad-libbing a speech (I have a degree in theatre, so it isn't that difficult for me) as the main ones as previously stated. But the /b/ackup speakers could have plenty of already prepared speeches to give.

Google the "I have a dream speech" or the Gettysburg address and change a few words around to make it nigrafied. When the stage is empty and an ad-lib speaker isn't up there, jump up, take the spot, and prattle off the edited speech.

If it's done right, ANYONE could be a good speaker for this event.

Have faith, my /b/rothers, for this idea is full of win. Afroduck shall surely guide us to win, lulz, glory, and chicken. Shoooop

I agree with all these statements, which is why I said it needs to be held off, at least a bit. Right now we're still brainstorming, and this isn't the kind of /2aid you can just announce and do.

And if we do announce it anywhere, nigras will be needing some instructions. Mayhaps even an instruction image macro or webpage. Also, for such organization to work, we'd probably also need a communal chat thing that is more... instant than just forums. Like IRC, perhaps?
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:36 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Martin Luther King jr wrote:
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of this hotel.

Seven and two months ago, a great Nigra, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, organized the Pool Safety Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Nigras who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But seven months later, the nigra still is not free. Seven months later, the life of the nigra is still sadly crippled by the banhammer of the moderation and the chains of discrimination. Seven months later, the nigra lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. Seven months later, the Nigra is still languished in the corners of Habbo society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our hotel
View nigra's profile Send private message
Charged And Ready

That One Nigra

AIDS: 573
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 25

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:38 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Well, since this is also my idea, I wouldn't mind doing it if OMG or acne don't want to. They've only gotten one of my nigras b&...
Additionally, we already have a few things that we could throw up there. I mean, reciting this would be a way to get the ball rollin'...
The Martin Luther King idea is good. That's something we could get working on...but also consider doing something unique.

Bans:
2 hour "bans":67 (at 100, tits for everyone)
Shockwave bans: 7
MAC/IP bans: 4
Perma'd Nigras: 2
Current status: Active
"Personal Mod": Brown-Pants

(R.I.P Ni-Gra and EliteBeatOne)
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:32 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

As cool as it would be to have it on Remembrance Day, it is quite a task to organize, needs moar time as I've been reading here. I think the biggest issues will be:

- Dealing with possible mass bans
- Keeping everyone somewhat orderly and calm during the entire event

Even if we can get nigras settled down, time would still be an issue. Both in regards to the time before we might start getting reported (I'd give it 10-15 minutes of safety) and the attention span of fellow nigras. Many are not that patient without having a way to actively piss off habbos or spam.

Along with a couple backup speakers, we may want to have a few extra nigras ready by the stage, since even without bans, the afk-kick or a possible computer crash may leave a sudden opening in the /b/lockade. I see it happen all the time at the pool. And nigras are trained to find all possible opportunities for chaos.

I still see sum fukken promising win though.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:33 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

CeilingCat wrote:
OMGALION wrote:
If I end up as speaker, I'll have to unban myself, which isn't the easiest thing to do seeing as how it's only my father's computer with access to the internet, and if I screw it up, doom.
However, ip and mac changing could be a good thing so he can torrent again, so it's not altogether impossible.

Regardless of who we have as the main speaker for the /b/rotherhood, this will be by far the most difficult event we've ever organized.

As you all know and have pointed out, we're far more used to mass chaos and hotel terrorism than having what sound to me like a peaceful rally (which after a room kick or two will hopefully turn into even more charged and targeted chaos).

Perhaps even some secrecy, because we all know that certain nigras will just start causing trouble, as is our way.

Also, one more idea that just hit me while typing. We may not even need to have definate speakers. Maybe a few who are good at ad-libbing a speech (I have a degree in theatre, so it isn't that difficult for me) as the main ones as previously stated. But the /b/ackup speakers could have plenty of already prepared speeches to give.

Google the "I have a dream speech" or the Gettysburg address and change a few words around to make it nigrafied. When the stage is empty and an ad-lib speaker isn't up there, jump up, take the spot, and prattle off the edited speech.

Have faith, my /b/rothers, for this idea is full of win. Afroduck shall surely guide us to win, lulz, glory, and chicken. Shoooop

I agree with all these statements, which is why I said it needs to be held off, at least a bit. Right now we're still brainstorming, and this isn't the kind of /2aid you can just announce and do.

And if we do announce it anywhere, nigras will be needing some instructions. Mayhaps even an instruction image macro or webpage. Also, for such organization to work, we'd probably also need a communal chat thing that is more... instant than just forums. Like IRC, perhaps?

Already done
irc.rizon.net #poolsclosed

Just a thought I had. Not only should we have a speaker and a backup speaker on stage. But several more trusted nigras as crowd control.
And not just random nigras that have just started either, but the expierienced veteran Nigras.
They can be like the crowd control/backup speakers, and block habbofags from getting on stage.
Just a thought.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:35 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

lawl @ everyone ignoring my tl;dr post. If someone needed the edited I have a dream speech, there ya go.
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:38 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Another idea. In addition to our premade speeches, we need to emphasize again and again why we do what we do.
In simple language, explain why Habbo is a waste of time and money, etc.

I say this only because I know regular habbos will end up in the room with us, even if it's only at the very beginning.
Who knows, we might be able to convert a few habbos to our side, or even make them give up habbo altogether. I've seen it happen before.

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CeilingCat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:12 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I saw many things re-iterated here. I think back-up nigras for is speakers go afk is the same as back-ups speakers anyways.

Also, MC_Scrotal_Tuck, I read your speech, I liked it. I thought it was very good.

But, it can always use fine tuning. I definately agree with you on the fact that is needs a little shortening. I think whatever we write needs to be epic, as this will be an epic event. We should also come up with some sort of catch phrase or saying for the day. For example, people repeated "I have a dream!" for years after Martin's speech.

Also, I think if we can get a few nigras on stage, and with clones in line for the speech, that'll be good, if we come up with one or two great speeches I don't think it matters too much who says them. Nigras can even take turns saying bits of it. I DO think whoever does it though should be someone with good spelling and grammar. That means punctuation and capitals, nigras. It just won't get the same message across if we get up on the stage and go "i am happy to jion you today".

I also agree with the time thing, which is why I think we should have some lines from the speech in Pool Tool or whatever ready to go.

Also, I DEFINATELY agreed with having crowd control nigras, etc. on hand. I think we should specify a large group of nigras that have jobs such as closing off the stage. That goes without saying.

One last thing--Charged and Ready, it is great you came up with the idea, and it is definite win deserving of several cows:
But now that it has been posted and built on, you no longer own it. sad It is in the hands of all nigras. We are legion.

That One Nigra

AIDS: 573
Pools: 25

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:14 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Good point.
Hell, when this goes down, we'll all be there, right?

Bans:
2 hour "bans":67 (at 100, tits for everyone)
Shockwave bans: 7
MAC/IP bans: 4
Perma'd Nigras: 2
Current status: Active
"Personal Mod": Brown-Pants

(R.I.P Ni-Gra and EliteBeatOne)
CeilingCat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:17 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Charged And Ready wrote:
Good point.
Hell, when this goes down, we'll all be there, right?

You better habeeb it!

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:32 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MitchsIpod wrote:
CeilingCat wrote:
OMGALION wrote:

Already done
irc.rizon.net #poolsclosed

Just a thought I had. Not only should we have a speaker and a backup speaker on stage. But several more trusted nigras as crowd control.
And not just random nigras that have just started either, but the expierienced veteran Nigras.
They can be like the crowd control/backup speakers, and block habbofags from getting on stage.
Just a thought.

I will lag up my firefox and help on this.

Also the speech method is working, I think I am converting a habbofag to a nigra.

we still have yet to bea test crowd control though.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
MC Scrotal Tuck

Elite Beat Nigra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:04 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Martin Afroduck Jr wrote:
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of this hotel.

Seven and two months ago, a great Nigra, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, organized the Pool Safety Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Nigras who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice.

But seven months later, the nigra still is banned. Seven months later, the life of the nigra is still sadly crippled by the banhammer of the moderation and the chains of discrimination. Seven months later, the Nigra is still languished in the corners of Habbo society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our hotel
TwistedLoli
Warnings : 1

Massah' got me workin

AIDS: 553
Pools: 49

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:38 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like a pretty good idea. The only problem is, like you said before, it would be hard to keep one-hundred nigras from spamming the room with memes, and, "Theater's Closed!" If we found a way to get them to be quiet for the speaker to speak his wizdom, it could work.

Remember, Mods usually just ban nigras for being nigras. They would probally just ban everybody sitting down for blocking.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.