This banner was made by FuRrYnEkOsHiThEaD. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Hmm...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Charged And Ready

That One Nigra

AIDS: 573
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 25

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:49 am    AIDS subject: Hmm... Reply with quote

You know...I'm surprised us /b/rothers haven't taken full advantage of this...
I'm sure you nigras have /b/locked at the Theaterdome...you know, stage, microphone, painfully easy source for much lulz...
I say, why block it when we can use it.

Think about it - stage, microphone, seating for at least a hundred nigras...
If I'm not mistaken, that sounds like a /b/lack pride rally area to me.
I know the habbofags tend to swarm this place on a "good" day, so why not use that to our advantage.

Sure, the pool will always have AlDS, but this is an opportunity to rally the masses against the racist mods, preach the glory of Afroduck...
A well spoken Nigra could do A LOT of damage, not to mention piss off the habbo fags that will want to get on stage to spew out their AlDS-fueled delusional rants...

Whadda ya think?

Bans:
2 hour "bans":67 (at 100, tits for everyone)
Shockwave bans: 7
MAC/IP bans: 4
Perma'd Nigras: 2
Current status: Active
"Personal Mod": Brown-Pants

(R.I.P Ni-Gra and EliteBeatOne)
View nigra's profile Send private message
Daafroduck

The next Malcolm X

AIDS: 260
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:09 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

If we could get a whole crowd, and actually be orderly(everyone sits down, and the speaker is mature enough), it could be epic. The mods would kick us, and confirm once and for all that they are racist.
MontezumazRevenge

AIDS: 125
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:57 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I say go for it. This will take some planning and one hundred mature nigras with perfect timing and execution. Is it possible? Troll
AceArm

AIDS: 101
AIDS Rank: OMGWTFBBQ!?!1!!?1!!
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:02 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I believe it is possible, but it should be planned and executed properly.

AIDS: 4
AIDS Rank: O hay! It's Taylor again!
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:20 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

If there is any time to pull this off, it needs to be:

-on a weekend (so that many /b/rothas have enough free time)
-somewhat late in the day (again, free time)

These, in my honest opinion, are prime conditions for an orderly /b/lack pride rally. :D
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Charged And Ready

That One Nigra

AIDS: 573
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 25

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:20 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Mmm...mature /b/rothers sitting there and being respectful is a great idea, but that doesn't mean they just have to sit there...I figured we could turn this into a church thing, with random brothers shouting testimony every so often...

You know, REALLY show those mods the power of nigras in large groups.
And, of course, /b/ros to block the stage so no habbofags can get on and ruin everything...

We just need someone well worded to stand on the stage. I'm actually leaning towards OMGALION and acne for that one.

Bans:
2 hour "bans":67 (at 100, tits for everyone)
Shockwave bans: 7
MAC/IP bans: 4
Perma'd Nigras: 2
Current status: Active
"Personal Mod": Brown-Pants

(R.I.P Ni-Gra and EliteBeatOne)
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:09 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Maybe an assembly at the theatredome to remember all of the nigras on veterans/rememberance day to remember all of the nigras who have lost their lives to save others from the AIDS in the epic l2aids against the mods on Nov. 11th. It's on a Saturday, and the assembly could be held at night.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This is sounding like sum definate win. I frequent the Theaterdome but mostly experienced in spouting memes and starting the "God is a Sock" topic, not really useful for this kind of assembly. OMGALION and acne sound fine. Anyone else to nominate?

Remember we'd need the speaker and one nigra on each side to emphasize his points. That's the right way. Blocking the stage requires four additional nigras. So that's space for 93 others. Not difficult to arrange that part and we should be able to fill the seats even on shorter notice. Site has over 400 registered at this point. November 5th brought in a lot of nigras.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:07 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I also think OMGALION and acne would be good for the job.
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:54 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Getting a good speaker shouldn't be a problem at at. Their are several of us who would do just fine.

But getting 100 nigras to stay calm and to keep from spamming the chat with "THEATRES CLOSED" would be hard to do.
But sounds like a definite win to me. The mods won't know what the hell is going on.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
CeilingCat

AIDS: 398
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:39 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This idea sounds full of win. A full-on nigra rally.

I'd also like to point out we could probably get the assembly going before the MODs even came if we could make the message that the nigras need to stay at least a little bit calm clear enough. Yes, MODs have been known to b& nigras juts for being nigras, but if the nigras aren't blocking, just sitting and listening, it'll probably take longer for them to figure out a b& reason and get rid of us and stuff. Usually if you just stand around and it's not in the midst of a hueg /2aid and the mods aren't pissed as hell, they won't b&. Also, random nigra b&ing chances decrease a lot when a nigra leaves the pool. I've harrassed habbos in cafes and things for hours, they tend simply to not to care as much.

I think it'd also be good if we had a fair sized line of nigra clones waiting to get in the threatre. This would serve two purposes:
a) If we had a hueg line of clones, it would help keep the habbofags out, which would mean more nigras. Imagine a full habbo room that ONLY had nigras in it. Not just that, but them all seated and assembled. It'd be epic.
b) When MODs finally do b&, or room empty, 100 new nigras will file in to replace them. They take their spots, do their thing, nigra assembly starts alllll over again. The speaker especially should have many clones in line. I also think we should have a back-up speaker or two, incase something happens to the speaker-d/c, MAC b&, can't get in the room, etc.

Anyways, all in all, the idea sounds like sum win. And lots of it. But as for the November 11th idea, I'm going to have to disagree, because that's in about 3 days and this sounds like it would need a lot moar planning and some well-worded advertising. For this to have the organization is needs to be successful, the advertisements will have to be moar specific than the usual /2aid posters.

Edit: I also think this should be stickied, because it sounds like major win.

Jesus and pals.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:45 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like it could be very interesting, stickied.
OMGALION

GET IN THE CAR

AIDS: 1577
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:55 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

If I end up as speaker, I'll have to unban myself, which isn't the easiest thing to do seeing as how it's only my father's computer with access to the internet, and if I screw it up, doom.
However, ip and mac changing could be a good thing so he can torrent again, so it's not altogether impossible.

Regardless of who we have as the main speaker for the /b/rotherhood, this will be by far the most difficult event we've ever organized.

As you all know and have pointed out, we're far more used to mass chaos and hotel terrorism than having what sound to me like a peaceful rally (which after a room kick or two will hopefully turn into even more charged and targeted chaos).

It's going to take a lot of clones from all of us. A lot of organization.
Perhaps even some secrecy, because we all know that certain nigras will just start causing trouble, as is our way.

If it can be done, though, then it is truly a most epic win.

Also, one more idea that just hit me while typing. We may not even need to have definate speakers. Maybe a few who are good at ad-libbing a speech (I have a degree in theatre, so it isn't that difficult for me) as the main ones as previously stated. But the /b/ackup speakers could have plenty of already prepared speeches to give.

Google the "I have a dream speech" or the Gettysburg address and change a few words around to make it nigrafied. When the stage is empty and an ad-lib speaker isn't up there, jump up, take the spot, and prattle off the edited speech.

If it's done right, ANYONE could be a good speaker for this event.

Have faith, my /b/rothers, for this idea is full of win. Afroduck shall surely guide us to win, lulz, glory, and chicken. Shoooop

"Feel the cocksucking need for speed!"
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
xBLOODYxEMOxVAMPIRExTEARS

EDWARD CULLEN'S WIFEY

AIDS: 3543
AIDS Rank: I closed MOD-Cleo's pool
Pools: 227

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

This idea is full of epic nigra win.

We could also test that aids control thing we talked about so if a habbo fag tried to attack the speaker, clones will come up and block the habbofag (Or speaker, this one is less likly to get a ban) so the speaker is safe.
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
cho

AIDS: 1
AIDS Rank: joecoolstar
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:14 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the keep it kinda secret thing, one nigra could blow the whole thing.

Theatre dome is also good as it has a place where due to the iso, you can't see, where 2 people (backup speakers) could stay. This wouldn't help against a room clear, but it will be harder for mods to ban.

I suggest this is done on aids day or 23/24th december (depending what your time zone is etc), whilst the mods are busy clearing the pool blockers, this can happen. If it was aids day, you could tie in something about aids into the speech...
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Habbo Planning Room All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.