This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

LOL WTF ARE U WEIRDOS DOING
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Afro Pick
View previous pool :: View next pool  
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:33 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Shadam wrote:

Besides even when last measure worked you just close it, and reopen it with no active windows and it's gone.

You obviously have never been to LastMeasure. LastMeasure opens up hundreds of windows for Microsoft Outlook as well in less than a second along with the hundreds of pop-up windows with shock images inside. Plus you can't "group close" it either since there's an exploit used to somehow prevent them all from collapsing into a group.

This response is based on firsthand experiance on LastMeasure.com

AIDS: 2
AIDS Rank: joecoolstar
Pools: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:52 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
Shadam wrote:

Besides even when last measure worked you just close it, and reopen it with no active windows and it's gone.

You obviously have never been to LastMeasure. LastMeasure opens up hundreds of windows for Microsoft Outlook as well in less than a second along with the hundreds of pop-up windows with shock images inside. Plus you can't "group close" it either since there's an exploit used to somehow prevent them all from collapsing into a group.

This response is based on firsthand experiance on LastMeasure.com
Last Measure is on teh gay niggers site. If you use MSOutlook for browsing you have problems. Oh my lawd.

Currently using IE7 Last Measure takes 3 clicks to kill, since I have IE7 to only allow popups from within itself. Look, IE7 won't even open a last measure script. And even if it would, it would be self contained within that 1 instance which would create new tabs(and therefore within a single stack, inside a single instance of the program.). Even before IE7, you could always right click->task manager->Kill iexplorer.exe process tree. Since all IE instances share the same dataspace if you kill 1 you kill them all. I went ahead and tried it out. It doesn't even have the ability to make any popups, or even open new tabs. And this is with default IE7 settings. However it does open the same wave file about 20 times. :)

I censored some of the nastier parts so that you don't have to see it.

This took a whole 1 click to kill. All I had to do was click the red X at the top right. I will post details on Oopera in a moment. However, my original post was about Opera to start with, and how I hardened my copy against it.

I went ahead and tried it against my hardened version of Opera. Since Opera doesn't allow for multiple windows under normal circumstances it was quite obvious it would take at most 3 clicks to kill it. Not even that. I only needed to close the active tab. (BTW I did set it up for multiple windows so I could continue typing this up as it loaded and still no more than the original window.) Opera did become sluggish for a few moments as it loaded up that annoying wav file millions of times, but no popups, and normal functionality returned in a matter of moments. Here is a screenshot of it being unable to even open a new tab. (Censored of course)
View nigra's profile Send private message
stack the ripper
Currently b&

AIDS: 12
AIDS Rank: Harblsexual
Pools: 3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:27 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Can you give me the link to last measure cause i want to use it on habbofags.
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:13 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

stack the ripper wrote:
Can you give me the link to last measure cause i want to use it on habbofags.

LURK MOAR
Variations of it have been posted on this site OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND times.
If you can't figure out which links lead to it, GB2 HABBO

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Afro Pick All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.