This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

GenitalMan1's latest attempt at a Anti-Fro Mafia
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
burb

AIDS: 128
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 4
Location: ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE CHILDREN OF THE SKY.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:39 pm    AIDS subject: GenitalMan1's latest attempt at a Anti-Fro Mafia Reply with quote

After the failure of the Imperial Kings and the Mobster Mob, Genitalman1 has started a new, even moar faggier mafia....the REINDEER MOB.

^ THAT is his debut raid. I spied in the door, as he delivered one of his faggoty speeches. After he recieved four members (3 of which were also members of his older mobs), he said that they would be ready to destroy the nigras once and for all. They went to the npool, and stood there until the mods banned the nigras. Then, one of the members (the one stealing afroduck) told the Habbofags they can enter the pool (as if he was the one who b& the /b/rothas).
View nigra's profile Send private message
UFATCOW

AIDS: 82
AIDS Rank: Pool Closer
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Anyone up to raid his HQ?
Charged And Ready

That One Nigra

AIDS: 573
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 25

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:07 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Geeze...GeneralMan shows his pimply face once and you guys are all over him.
He is nowhere NEAR a threat. Hell, I've seen newborns with more threat to them than GeneralMan.

Relax. He'll get bored.

Bans:
2 hour "bans":67 (at 100, tits for everyone)
Shockwave bans: 7
MAC/IP bans: 4
Perma'd Nigras: 2
Current status: Active
"Personal Mod": Brown-Pants

(R.I.P Ni-Gra and EliteBeatOne)
fallen

AIDS: 152
Pools: 8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:10 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Ambush raid?
burb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:12 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

He is emoing out now.....All of his soldiers (except 1) have betrayed him. He threw a hissy fit, calling them all "Betraytors", and locked his room.

Anyone who thinks hes a threat is insane. I just think its funny to see his feeble attempts.
Allah

DESTROY, DIE, ATTACK

AIDS: 947
AIDS Rank: lol i poast alot
Pools: 49

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:21 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Lol i got his aim, I was USB7PORTHUB
Eekdacat

AIDS: 3
AIDS Rank: O hay! It's Taylor again!
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:27 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

He banned me before I could give him a keylogger-laden copy of Pool Tool...
burb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:58 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Eekdacat wrote:
He banned me before I could give him a keylogger-laden copy of Pool Tool...

I SAW YOU!

I was the one using a hacked HC account (Keylogged some habbofag). I was dressed as a white wimminz to be able to berate Genitalman properly (since he, of course, instantly kicks Afros. Racist bastard)
LSF

i hate people who have a different skin

AIDS: 1660
AIDS Rank: Samuel L. Jackson
Pools: 169

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:05 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

the last time i saw him we were going around spamming that he was having a rares giveaway in his room, when everyone started showing up he was like "WTF WHO ARE YOU PPL GET OUT OF MY ROOM"

Professional Therapist

AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:08 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

LSF wrote:
the last time i saw him we were going around spamming that he was having a rares giveaway in his room, when everyone started showing up he was like "WTF WHO ARE YOU PPL GET OUT OF MY ROOM"

burb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:13 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Genitalman1 was banned for blocking yesterday. He returned today and had his room raeped by nigras. We had a civilized conversation first, but he started getting pissed because we showed more intellegence then him, so he called us faggots and brought in a fake version of MOD-Oompa. The trick failed.

The nigras fought valiently, eating his cake and spitting memes at him. He retreated into the back half of his room as we berated him. He denied ever knowing Joecoolstar, until he eventually asked for Joe's password. After a while, he left the back and hid in a teleporter. All the nigras but two left the room thinking he retreated to his other room. He kicked the nigras who stayed behind, and claimed that he outsmarted (and defeated) all of us.

Afterward, he attempted to close us in small boxes so he could sell us to cotton farm owners. He trapped three of us, when MOD-Dolleyes struck and kicked everyone (including Genitalman) out. Upon our return, Genitalman verbally assaulted Dolleyes, saying that she cant kick him from his own room. Dolleyes did nothing though, because he buys furni. When we all came back in, he attempted to close us in again. He for some reason gave a nigra rights to his room, so the nigra opened up the door to his back room. When a huge RAEP (possibly a bukake) was about to occur, he kicked us all out again.
Dr. Katz

Professional Therapist

AIDS: 1281
AIDS Rank: W.T. Snacks
Pools: 90

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:16 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

burb wrote:
Genitalman1 was banned for blocking yesterday. He returned today and had his room raeped by nigras. We had a civilized conversation first, but he started getting pissed because we showed more intellegence then him, so he called us faggots and brought in a fake version of MOD-Oompa. The trick failed.

The nigras fought valiently, eating his cake and spitting memes at him. He retreated into the back half of his room as we berated him. He denied ever knowing Joecoolstar, until he eventually asked for Joe's password. After a while, he left the back and hid in a teleporter. All the nigras but two left the room thinking he retreated to his other room. He kicked the nigras who stayed behind, and claimed that he outsmarted (and defeated) all of us.

Afterward, he attempted to close us in small boxes so he could sell us to cotton farm owners. He trapped three of us, when MOD-Dolleyes struck and kicked everyone (including Genitalman) out. Upon our return, Genitalman verbally assaulted Dolleyes, saying that she cant kick him from his own room. Dolleyes did nothing though, because he buys furni. When we all came back in, he attempted to close us in again. He for some reason gave a nigra rights to his room, so the nigra opened up the door to his back room. When a huge RAEP (possibly a bukake) was about to occur, he kicked us all out again.

LMFAO yea I was there
TwistedLoli
Warnings : 1

Massah' got me workin

AIDS: 553
Pools: 49

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

burb wrote:

I was the first nigra splooging on the cakes, and got trapped to be sold to the cotton farmer.

I came.

I'm going back if anyone's interested. He's in the Champion's Park.

EDIT: Never mind. It's over. I got him banned again for sexually explict behavior.

Last edited by TwistedLoli on Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Charged And Ready

That One Nigra

AIDS: 573
Pools: 25

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:57 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

And I missed it?!
Fucking job...

Bans:
2 hour "bans":67 (at 100, tits for everyone)
Shockwave bans: 7
MAC/IP bans: 4
Perma'd Nigras: 2
Current status: Active
"Personal Mod": Brown-Pants

(R.I.P Ni-Gra and EliteBeatOne)
burb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:11 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE: He's unbanned now, and changed the gang once again. It is now called the Oritental Boyz.

They are faggots in purple shirts.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.