This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

ITT We Post War Stories
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
JigglingFetus

AIDS: 70
AIDS Rank: DESU
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:32 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

The fateful day of Habbo Revisited had come and gone, many /B/rothers lost in battle, mourning to no end. The Nigras lost would never leave my mind, as I have come to find. In any account, I knew I had to get back onto the battlefield, and avenge those fallen. Day by day passed, small raids at the pool did so too. Though they were small, many habbfag were saved from the vicious AIDS. Each day brought the same. The /b/locks, the /b/erlin walls, the swastiGETs, but it was never the same. Even as AFRODUCK watched upon us, I knew that this would not do for retribution. Then, in my adventures on the Internets, I happened upon a poster. "September 11th Habbo Raid. MODS DID 9/11!" It was like a sign from AFRODUCK. The day came. I entered the hotel to the sounds of airplanes flying overhead, screaming, and panic. I was home. I immediatly dashed out onto the desolate, bloodstained pool deck, trampling a young habbfag as I did. A line of Nigras was begining to form, so I joined in. Over the roar of the asgrivated habbos, a growing chant could be heard. "DESU! DESU! DESU!" As AFRODUCK looked on, more and more Nigras joined into the line, and soon it spanned across the entire width of the pool, destroying any chances of contamination. I was young then, and without tools, but luckily others weren't. A cry of fear came from within the line, "O NOES! MODS! GTFO DO NOT WANT!" The anonymous /B/rother beside me was crushed by the banhammer. This couldn't be happening again, I ran. Dodging behind umbrellas, tables, and habbfags I evaded the cold steel of the Mods. Just as I ran past the drink stand, a shout stopped me. "Habbo Hotel has the cleanest pool in the town!" My feet fell cold, and I turned. A few habbfag were huddled around Janis' stand as she preached her lies. I could feel the responses channeling through me, as if not coming from myself at all. But from a higher being. "GTFO SHE LIES! THE POOL IS FULL OF AI.DS!" At hearing this, MOD-Cleo took from butchering a fallen Nigra and raised her hammer over my head. It came down hard.

I found myself outside the gates of the hotel, that old bellboy wouldn't let me through. I had to get back in to help my /B/rothers. Subsequently, I hid behind a tree, and when I reappeared, I was anonymous. I gave the bellboy a new name, but I still had the appearance of the Legion, and I was back in.

I returned to the pool area, only to find that even more /B/lackup had arrived. "SWASTIGET! SWASTIGET!" Many /B/rothers chanted from beside the statue of AFRODUCK, so I joined in. That swastiGET was a win indeed, perfect as I am black. Again evil entered the room as Cleo stepped in. The obscenities yelled by the Legion were too much for her, as she was made of lose and fail. "/ShutUp" was all she had to say, and instantly my voice was gone. This too was the fate of my /B/rethren. Nigras started falling left and right. I ran, but the banhammer reached far. I was slammed with an IP ban. I will nevar forget the win of that day.
View nigra's profile Send private message
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.