This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

ITT We Post War Stories
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:00 am    AIDS subject: ITT We Post War Stories Reply with quote

Post your war stories of raids past. This is like the veteran's Home for Nigras.

It all started towards late June and early July 2006.
I had seen on /b/ that there were raids on a place called habbo.
I wasn't sure what it was so I checked it out in advance for this raid. I was expecting a forum of some sort, but found much worse.
I had read all over /b/ that there were others raiding all the time. But I was on habbo online, in my suit and afro and never saw any other /b/tards like myself.
So I went through different rooms pissing off and harassing fags in anyway I could, I even got banned a couple times, but never seen another like me.
Then the day of reckoning came, July 12, 2006.
I had finally found some other /b/rothas and we blocked some hallways off and harassed the white wimin. Then I stumbled upon the heart of habbo hotel, The pool deck.
When I arrived there, it was a horrible sight. There were banned nigras all over the place, it was mass chaos. I walked up next to the pool, I could tell there was something wrong with it, but I wasn't sure what.
Just then, another /b/rotha called out to me. He told me That the pool had been contaminated by the Mods, and that the pool is unsafe and must be closed. The Mods had put aids in the pool.
Then before my very eyes, I saw one of two images that will haunt me for the rest of my life. That very nigra wad banned.
I stood there for a second, looking at where that nigra once stood, wondering to myself "Why was he banned? He was making sure they didn't get aids?"
It didn't make much since to me, but then I just happened to look up, and see something much worse than just one single ban of a nigra. The Devil was not just breatheing down my neck, but staring me square in the face.

The Devil, had short red hair, with a hair berrette, and wearing a two peice red swimsuit. The Devil was disquised as a white woman.
I was in shock at the site, I was frozen by fear. It seemed like I stood there for a long time, but I was brought back to reality when a habbofag screamed "OMG ITS MODCLEO! SHE'S GONNA BAN THE NIGGERS!"
I then realized, that The Devil had not only taken form, but an alias known as MOD-Cleo.
Cleo gave me an evil glare, watching my everymove. As if she knew what I was thinking.
She then sent out a message saying "All Blacks blocking the pool will be banned"
I then looked at the pool ladder, where that fallen soldier once stood proudly. The pool was wide open, and was full of aids, and MOD-Cleo wanted to make sure every single person got aids, since she would never get laid, she wants everyone to die from STDs.
I knew what I had to do, It was my duty that I had to fulfill as a nigra.
So I looked at my kingdom, and I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the prince of Belair.

The instant inspriration from knowing what I had to do, broke me loose of my fear, and I quickly jumped in front of the pool ladder, and blocked the habbofags from getting aids.
Mod-Cleo then looked at me once more, but this time with intent to ban.
I then started my pimp dance, and shouted at the top of my HEART "POOLS CLOSED, IT HAS AIDS LOL" "DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU"

You have been banned for breaking the Habbo Way. This is why (if no ban reason is shown use the Contact Us form):
You have been removed for breaking the Habbo Way. Being Black

I'll have more to come when I get bored and have the inspiration.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
View nigra's profile Send private message
JimBoyd

AIDS: 737
AIDS Rank: R. Kelly
Pools: 15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:59 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Allah

DESTROY, DIE, ATTACK

AIDS: 947
AIDS Rank: lol i poast alot
Pools: 49

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:57 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Win
FayGotTree?

Jesus and pals.

AIDS: 1484
AIDS Rank: ELITE NIGGA
Pools: 11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:11 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

WINRAR
View nigra's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:21 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

As I walked through the doorway, I could see the light shining from the bright patio walkway. The sound of those who cluttered around was deafening, shouting and so quickly, I felt dizzy from the migraine I was given. My afro nearly deflated itself. That's when I heard the voice.

The voice itself had no specific tone or sound, but seemed to be more of a voice that superceded the voices of others, the voice of magnificence. This was the voice of Afroduck.

"Young nigra, thy pool hath ZombAIDS, thou shalt closeth it. Dance against racism, and nevar 4get that spam will solve all problems. Do not fear the hammer of racism, for there is no hammer in which can stop the blessed."

I followed, the scene of the pool was horrible, several people inside, wallowing in zombAIDS. My heart cried out for them as I danced, however I noticed that with the dancing, everything was changing. My head was no longer suffering from the shouting, the brightness of the patio ground was dimmed, the people surrounded me and I was able to shout louder than all.

An hour later, despite my newfound magnificence, I had noticed crowds would disperse, vanishing into thin air, and it grew near-silent. Soon enough, I found that voice I carried with such ability had vanished. I was muted. Part of me on the inside was ready to block the entire hotel, but I soon saw a shadow within my presence. This shadow was human-like in form, however on the top of its head was a pair of antlers. I looked up, and through the mist of nigras, racist habbos and that barslut Janis, I saw the beast itself, MOD-Twitch.

Unlike the others, this character had a much different mannerism. He did not care, nor get into the affairs of other devils nor habbos alike. He would not respond in any way to taunts, he would simply stand there, hammer a few nigras and remain to watch, as if he were guarding over the pool itself.

I had no fear, for Afroduck remained, and under his glory I need not worry. As I turned around to praise our lord, he was not there. A sudden wave of nausea crashed into me, slowly working its way up from my stomach to the salivation glands in my mouth. The noise became overbearing once again, my eyes could not see what was infront of me due to the brightness of the patio and brightness of the remaining habbos... that's when I felt it.

The hammer came down swiftly and without warning, with no sound this hunter had attacked and caught its prey, I was no longer allowed into the hotel. I could feel myself at the very edge of reality, evil spirits of racism and injustice pulling at my clothes, my fro and very pixels in an attempt to destroy me. Life was no longer there, for I was /b/anned for /b/lacking, and I entered the third layer of e-hell.

Within hell I remained. Seconds went by like days, minutes like years and days like centuries. Before I was cast off into the realm of the unknown, I had felt a familiar light cast itself upon me. Everything faded away before I popped up once again, waving. My alias? Band4Blacking, my suit, fro and pixels were intact once more... this time, I was sent back in, and this time it became very personal.
JigglingFetus

AIDS: 70
AIDS Rank: DESU
Pools: 16

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:01 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

As I stepped into the concrete opening and glanced at the sign, I could distinguish the word "Pool". But over the word was painted the words "HABBO REVISITED". As I turned my head forward and looked ahead, I saw a sight unseen by my own eyes, nothing like anything else. Rich, proud Nigras chasing the white wimminz in every directions, habbfag falling to the ground, bodies floating in the AIDS infested pool, it was disturbing, and I am still unable to forget it. I looked to my left to see a large duck with an afro, and I immediatly knew He was my friend. As habbos fell to the groud, bleeding and screaming that they wanted to get in the pool, I started ahead to speak with the /b/rother in front of the ladder, blocking the habbfags from getting into the AIDS pool. Just before I could get out what I wanted to say, a hammer crushed him into nothing. The banhammer. That man was an hero, and I will nevar 4get him. I turned and saw the fabled, MOD-Cleo. I ran to the ladder, saving the life of a habbfag just about to get into the pool, when the hammer came down on me. Banned. Banned for being black.
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:51 pm    AIDS subject: Boken no ReiClone88 Reply with quote

One day, on September 10... I was scouring an frogsex forum to see if they carry "Rurouni Kenshin" scanslations. When lo and behold, I came accross a nigra recruiting station handing out lazurs for shoop whooping in Habbo Hotel.
I had never heard of this hotel but after navigating away for a bit to do some research on this hotel, I learned of the racism & fail of Habbo Hotel. I immediately went back and signed up. But then a phone call came in to the recruiting station about the horrible news that a Habbofag had destroyed the truck that had the load of nigra tools forcing me & the other /b/rothas at the recruiting station to raid without mah lazur.
I charged into the hotel at midnight and started capping some white wimminz eating AlDS fryed Frogs fries in the cafe while shouting: "Is dat sum fried chickunz?!". I scampered out of the cafe half an hour later to learn where this "AlDS pool" is. After scanning nearly the entire hotel by foot, a fellow nigra in a dashing yet sturdy suit in the garden told me where to find the pool when asked after sharing the time of the raid in their timezone.
I boarded their plane to the pool and I skydived my way into the pool deck with my fellow /b/rothas from the garden.
There I saw a horrid sight in the midst of racist HC members & fellow /b/rothas I would later learn to be /b/lackup from a wild place known as YTMND... there was a zit covered red-head in a black trenchcoat known as "MOD-Cleo", she was torturing my fellow /b/rothas who were muted from having their throats slashed by lawd knows what. Impulsively after seeing her stab some /b/rothas with a flaming dagger shaped like a cross while shouting "NIG.G.ERS ARENT ALLLOWED!", I taunted some insults at her. But before I could follow up by throwing my shuriken, she pulled a Colt.42 from a colapsing /b/rotha's Tuxedo and shot me in the head IP banning me.

With no Habbit to save me, my soul went soaring to the pearly gates reminicing upon what happened, hoping I did good in that war.

After two weeks of travel to the pearly gates, I heard a divine voice call to me, it told me it wasn't my time to leave this world yet. The divine entiety bestowed upon me a green bottle I would use many more times to come. I proceed to glide back down to za warudo, as my feet touched the ground, I shockingly relized I had been reborn as a blue haired albino beauty.
I was reborn as a Rei Ayanami clone.
After coming to terms with my new looks and gender, I immediately went to NERV and took some weapons along with EVA-Unit00 to fight some more. It was time for me to train for the Habboween raid...

This is an updated version of my backstory.
UPDATE version 2 I made some parts more clear & understandable to read.

Last edited by ReiClone88 on Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:08 am; edited 3 times in total
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JimBoyd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:09 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

When I wrote the following pages, or rather the bulk of them, I lived alone, in the woods, a mile from any neighbor, in a house which I had built myself, on the shore of Walden Pond, in Concord, Massachusetts, and earned my living by the labor of my hands only. I lived there two years and two months. At present I am a sojourner in civilized life again. I should not obtrude my affairs so much on the notice of my readers if very particular inquiries had not been made by my townsmen concerning my mode of life, which some would call impertinent, though they do not appear to me at all impertinent, but, considering the circumstances, very natural and pertinent. Some have asked what I got to eat; if I did not feel lonesome; if I was not afraid; and the like. Others have been curious to learn what portion of my income I devoted to charitable purposes; and some, who have large families, how many poor children I maintained. I will therefore ask those of my readers who feel no particular interest in me to pardon me if I undertake to answer some of these questions in this book. In most books, the I, or first person, is omitted; in this it will be retained; that, in respect to egotism, is the main difference. We commonly do not remember that it is, after all, always the first person that is speaking. I should not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew as well. Unfortunately, I am confined to this theme by the narrowness of my experience. Moreover, I, on my side, require of every writer, first or last, a simple and sincere account of his own life, and not merely what he has heard of other men's lives; some such account as he would send to his kindred from a distant land; for if he has lived sincerely, it must have been in a distant land to me. Perhaps these pages are more particularly addressed to poor students. As for the rest of my readers, they will accept such portions as apply to them...

View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:13 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

JimBoyd wrote:
When I wrote the following pages, or rather the bulk of them, I lived alone, in the woods, a mile from any neighbor, in a house which I had built myself, on the shore of Walden Pond, in Concord, Massachusetts, and earned my living by the labor of my hands only. I lived there two years and two months. At present I am a sojourner in civilized life again. I should not obtrude my affairs so much on the notice of my readers if very particular inquiries had not been made by my townsmen concerning my mode of life, which some would call impertinent, though they do not appear to me at all impertinent, but, considering the circumstances, very natural and pertinent. Some have asked what I got to eat; if I did not feel lonesome; if I was not afraid; and the like. Others have been curious to learn what portion of my income I devoted to charitable purposes; and some, who have large families, how many poor children I maintained. I will therefore ask those of my readers who feel no particular interest in me to pardon me if I undertake to answer some of these questions in this book. In most books, the I, or first person, is omitted; in this it will be retained; that, in respect to egotism, is the main difference. We commonly do not remember that it is, after all, always the first person that is speaking. I should not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew as well. Unfortunately, I am confined to this theme by the narrowness of my experience. Moreover, I, on my side, require of every writer, first or last, a simple and sincere account of his own life, and not merely what he has heard of other men's lives; some such account as he would send to his kindred from a distant land; for if he has lived sincerely, it must have been in a distant land to me. Perhaps these pages are more particularly addressed to poor students. As for the rest of my readers, they will accept such portions as apply to them...

:laffo: @ "Walden" copypasta :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:16 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:

Cheers to you for being educated!

marekenshin

GB2BED HAL

AIDS: 619
AIDS Rank: WAT
Pools: 10

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:26 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

ReiClone88 wrote:
JimBoyd wrote:
fukken thoreau.

awwww. you beat me too it lol.

I can't believe you did that. I read the whole thing expecting a bel-air, but you left his words untainted...I mean, unfix'd
JimBoyd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:59 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

marekenshin wrote:

I can't believe you did that. I read the whole thing expecting a bel-air, but you left his words untainted...I mean, unfix'd

When I wrote the following pages, or rather the bulk of them, I lived alone, in the woods, a mile from any neighbor, in a house which I had built myself, on the shore of Bel-Air, in Los Angeles, California, and earned my living by the labor of my hands only. In western Philadelphia, born and raised, I spent most of my days on the playground socializing with friends and playing the game of Basketed Ball. There were, however, a small group of ruffians that started causing a bit of a ruckus in our neighborhood. I was got into a bit of a row with one of the gentlemen, to the dismay of my mother, and I was immediately sent to live with her sister and brother-in-law in Bel-Air. I whistled for a carriage, and when it came near, the license plate said "Thoreau" and there were die in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this carriage was rare, but I dismissed that thought and headed west toward my destination. I arrived at the house at about 7 or maybe 8 hours of the clock, and said my goodbyes to the carriage driver. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Fix'd

MontezumazRevenge

AIDS: 125
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:52 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

"I remember it clearly like a first kiss, or a wedding day. At the time I was a casual interwebs explorer, always looking for a good laugh or a challenging game. It was May of 05 and I had just discovered what I thought at the time, was a gold mine of comedic and creative people who were never afraid to be assholes. It was the community known as "YTMND". I had got in just in time to participate in their Ebaums raid. Many lulz followed but I yearned for more. And thus I found /b/. The day was July 12th. Someone, an anon. person had aimed me and told me to go to /b/ quickly. I rejected his call and continued browsing when suddenly I found myself out cold. A white light had shown upon me and I was blinded in it's glory. A deep voice, one of authority and wisdom had asked me, "Thine Rei's Dead adopted sister, why hath thou rejected my call? Do you not know of your heavenly father afroduck?" I stuttered and murmured a simple "No, sir." The voice responded in pity and compassion. "Do not be afraid my nigra, go forth and save the people of habbo from the AIDS. Warn them of the treason of mods." He looked at me directly in the eyes and touched my face. "My nigra, I bestow upon you the ability to charge lazors. Go and fight." And I did. I raced to the only place I faintly remembered in previous requests. The pool. I dashed in, only to see a banned /b/rotha fall infront of me. A pair of glowing eyes staring at me, it's red hair waved in the wind. I cried out "Oh Afroduck what is this fate I must suffer at the hands of the great satan!? I was in for certain death, and I wondered if my lord hath forsaken me. He had not. From the door, many cracks sprung and a cry of "I'm chargin mah lazors!!1!" Erupted forth from the hall. The calvary had arrived and saved me. A flood of my fellow nigras came in like a Tsunami on Java. We began blocking pools and doors, warning all that their beloved pool was a trap set by their false idols Later, I was invited to join in their victory swastiGET. That day I became part of a brotherhood. Through thick and thin we managed to block pools and thwart the mods. I have learned much, and grew in wisdom. Whenever I hear the call of Afroduck, I heed it and go to war.
ONInonymous

AIDS: 105
AIDS Rank: OMGWTFBBQ!?!1!!?1!!
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:16 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

/b/rothas, your tales fill me with awe and wonder!

Truly I now see myself as standing amongst the bravest and most noble of all those who walk teh internets. One day, I will go; where those mighty and gallant nigras who fell before I arrived went to fight for what was right and true. Where the true faces of evil lurk and are ever watchful for our return. Where the is AIDS.

One day, one day soon...I will go to The POOL.

And I'mma CLOSE that motherfucker.

AIDS: 117
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 12

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:25 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

As i steppd onto the pool deck, my tux ironed, my fro picked, i saw the habbofags drowning in a pool filled with aids. and so i danced, for these habbofags that are drowning support the racist mods, so they shall suffer. but once i saw a /b/rother fall into the pool, i cried in agony for him to come out, and warned him he was in great danger. but all of a sudden, a habbofag pulls him away from the ladder, and shoves his face into the aids. So i musterd up the courage to charge mah lazer, and i pointed it at the habbofag, and he screamed in fear and let go of my fellow brother. with his life in my hands, i debated about weather to spare his life or to shoop woop.

TO BE CONTINUED.
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.