This banner was made by ReiClone88. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

Scientology rAIDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions
View previous pool :: View next pool  
ReiClone88

Seoulja Boy 서울자 보여

AIDS: 4460
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 179

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:46 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Crownjo wrote:

lol irl nigra
They should've rented a Ryder instead of a U-Haul for the yellow van, since Ryder paints theirs yellow already.
But then again that is a mighty delicious TARP over the van.

AIDS: 514
AIDS Rank: Mudkip Squad
Pools: 33

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:33 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

proof that chanology has become gay
View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
God Emperor of Mankind

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:53 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

also

LANDO
Warnings : 3

AIDS: 180
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:21 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Spectre wrote:
also

chanology was better before the irl raids
Crownjo

AIDS: 35
AIDS Rank: DSFARGEG
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:43 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

LANDO wrote:
Spectre wrote:
also

Xbox

chanology was better before the irl raids

Sometimes it makes you wonder why anon bothered with Scientology in the first place

Satoshi-kun wrote:
They should've rented a Ryder instead of a U-Haul for the yellow van, since Ryder paints theirs yellow already.
But then again that is a mighty delicious TARP over the van.

^this.

Ill see what I could do to have the SDfags can get a Ryder instead
View nigra's profile Send private message
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

AIDS: 2707
AIDS Rank: UltraNigger
Pools: 159

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:22 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Spectre wrote:
also

Nah, Anonymous hasn't changed that much, just another part of it split off and settled in their own corner as the main force got bored (as always) and wandered off to find other lulz. Same type of phenomenon as with Pool's Closed. Without us the Habbo raiding would have died by early 2007 since Anonymous was already bored but we found enough lulz remaining to not abandon it yet.

Anytime something big comes up a few Anons split off at the end to keep pursuing it while the main core settles back into the chans to fuck around and attempt to fight the cancers. There's the fags who spend all their time hacking/phishing myspace, the ones who still try to mess with Hal Turner, Chanology, Patriotic Nigras, etc. That's the form of Anonymous now. Then when something epic occurs you get forces from all corners that form together into the original collective Haet Machine and the process repeats.

http://www.lolispin.com
http://www.suiseiseki.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbM-RuZVqys

City of Afrolulz:
http://afrolulz.myminicity.com
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:
Nobody hates Rick and gets away with it.
NOBODY. I AM NOT INSECURE. SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Emo  Emo  Emo

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN!
THIS FUCKING GARBAGE CAN IS OFF THE DAMN CHARTS! JESUS CHRIST!
I'M TAKING THIS FUCKER BACK INTO MY ROOM.

Nyro~n
LANDO

AIDS: 180
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:30 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
Spectre wrote:
also
Xbox

Nah, Anonymous hasn't changed that much, just another part of it split off and settled in their own corner as the main force got bored (as always) and wandered off to find other lulz. Same type of phenomenon as with Pool's Closed. Without us the Habbo raiding would have died by early 2007 since Anonymous was already bored but we found enough lulz remaining to not abandon it yet.

Anytime something big comes up a few Anons split off at the end to keep pursuing it while the main core settles back into the chans to that fucking wordfilter around and attempt to fight the cancers. There's the fucking Sodaz's mom who spend all their time hacking/phishing myspace, the ones who still try to mess with Hal Turner, Chanology, Patriotic Nigras, etc. That's the form of Anonymous now. Then when something epic occurs you get forces from all corners that form together into the original collective Haet Machine and the process repeats.

That is very true, but you must admit, project chanology is the most publicly viewable of all forms.
OBEY! Jesus

AIDS: 257
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:37 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

LANDO wrote:
Afroduck wrote:
Spectre wrote:
also
Xbox

Anytime something big comes up a few Anons split off at the end to keep pursuing it while the main core settles back into the chans to that fucking wordfilter around and attempt to fight the cancers. There's the fucking Sodaz's mom who spend all their time hacking/phishing myspace, the ones who still try to mess with Hal Turner, Chanology, Patriotic Nigras, etc. That's the form of Anonymous now. Then when something epic occurs you get forces from all corners that form together into the original collective Haet Machine and the process repeats.

That is very true, but you must admit, project chanology is the most publicly viewable of all forms.

Pity, mainstream media doesn't do stories about our heroic efforts to stifle the growing threat of AIDS in pools.

I smell a coverup.
God Emperor of Mankind

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:46 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Afroduck wrote:
Spectre wrote:
also

Chanology attracted many people that would otherwise be disgusted by what anonymous does. They believe it to be some holy cause, when really to us who started it, to us who are anon and have been anon for quite a while do it do to it's audacious nature of taking on a multi billion dollar organization from the internet.

When that attack on the epileptic forum happened, many faggots would come and say "Oh, anonymous is good natured! It wasn't them, no true anon would do that!".

Fact is, the public face of anon right now has been corrupted by these faggots.
Captain Planet

Taking Furfags Down to Zero

AIDS: 4453
AIDS Rank: Royal Knight of Afroduck
Pools: 184

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:16 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

You know guys, if you think about it the public thinking that Anonymous is good natured may not be so bad.

Anonymous would be seen as a good guy and still end up doing shit to fuck people over like we always have been, but the public would refuse to believe it or get mad and disappointed, etc, etc.

It could be like a massive trolling and purging of the faggots.

Not Captaincarnival wrote:

your a monster fucking huge black throbbing cock.

I AM A CLOSET WEEABOO
YES INDEEDY I AM

OK NIGGER THIS SHIT IS ON
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:45 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:
You know guys, if you think about it the public thinking that Anonymous is good natured may not be so bad.

Anonymous would be seen as a good guy and still end up doing Fuck my Butt to that fucking wordfilter people over like we always have been, but the public would refuse to believe it or get mad and disappointed, etc, etc.

City of Afrolulz:
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:

"would you like to tell the judge that we made a giant floating peenus on your pretend video game lawn?"

HOLY SHIT!

Nyro~n
MC Scrotal Tuck
Warnings : 12

Elite Beat Nigra

AIDS: 2298
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 142

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:48 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Captain Planet wrote:

Anonymous would be seen as a good guy and still end up doing Fuck my Butt to that fucking wordfilter people over like we always have been, but the public would refuse to believe it or get mad and disappointed, etc, etc.

A very good point, CP.

I see it as anonymous has lost its hivemind and started to go in the ways of any society-- turning into seperate demographics.

We have oldfags, newfags, raidfags, /i/fags, failfags and lurkers.

Old/new/raid/i/fags are simple to imagine.

Lurkers, aside from it's "textbook" definition are people who will lurk on the site, and report to another medium of people who go to said *chan.  An example would be the 4chan livejournal community, and us.  We search for wherever there may be lulz and bring it back to ourselves to enjoy;  All the while making sure we don't ebaums it up by taking the also cocks.

Failfags tend to be people who jumped on the bandwagon.  Because of their observations, they believe that anonymous is only up for wreaking havoc.  Therefore, they go to places with insurgency boards and start raiding, thinking if you don't raid, you're not in with the crowd and therefore fail.  Ironically they fail because they did not properly lurk moar, and will fuck up everything for the other demographics in which join in on a raid of sorts.

Failfags tend to be noticed the most, because they do it wrong by trying to shout memes in an attempt to be obscure in public, or to other people in which know better.* Failfags usually go a few ways, turning into raidfags or /i/fags.  This is where our lulzcows come in.  

When they try to become raidfags, they try to join the lurkers.  The lurkers will oversee their failures and respond accordingly, either producing lulz from the failfag, banhammer, or both.  Failfags tend to come back often, and quit the internet forever (read: a day to a week.)  

When they try to be /i/fags, they to rally personal armies, retarded ideas, too risky ideas and overall horrible ideas.  These people still attract fellow failfags, however, and the shit continues on and on until the madness comes to a stop from an unforeseen force or banhammer mandate.

Gentlemen, it is not oldfags, raidfags, /i/fags nor newfags causing the cancer.  It is the failfags.

* - Doing it wrong is considered different by many, however my personal belief of doing it wrong is when you're coming off as trying too hard to fit in by using memes to seem popular or in-the-know of the internet.  For instance, most failfags I've seen usually use "YOU LOST THE GAME" as a means for fitting in.  It varies by an indefinite time period, but you hear it constantly in places where failfags and nerds congregate.  This is not acceptable, and should be punished upon hearing it in public.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:53 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

In the past few months I've been seeing less failfags, at least within the /i/nsurgency.

Mainly because /i/nfidels have begun to keep /i/ well hidden and spread apart various IRC's and forums.
Afroduck

GOD OF ALL THAT IS LOLI

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:22 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

MC Scrotal Tuck wrote:
Captain Planet wrote:

Anonymous would be seen as a good guy and still end up doing that fucking wordfilter my Butt to that fucking wordfilter people over like we always have been, but the public would refuse to believe it or get mad and disappointed, etc, etc.

A very good point, CP.

I see it as anonymous has lost its hivemind and started to go in the ways of any society-- turning into seperate demographics.

We have oldfags, newfags, raidfags, /i/fucking Sodaz's mom, failfags and lurkers.

Old/new/raid/i/fucking Sodaz's mom are simple to imagine.

Lurkers, aside from it's "textbook" definition are people who will lurk on the site, and report to another medium of people who go to said *chan.  An example would be the 4chan livejournal community, and us.  We search for wherever there may be lulz and bring it back to ourselves to enjoy;  All the while making sure we don't ebaums it up by taking the also cocks.

Failfags tend to be people who jumped on the bandwagon.  Because of their observations, they believe that anonymous is only up for wreaking havoc.  Therefore, they go to places with insurgency boards and start raiding, thinking if you don't raid, your not in with the crowd and therefore fail.  Ironically they fail because they did not properly lurk moar, and will that fucking wordfilter up everything for the other demographics in which join in on a raid of sorts.

Failfags tend to be noticed the most, because they do it wrong by trying to shout memes in an attempt to be obscure in public, or to other people in which know better.* Failfags usually go a few ways, turning into raidfags or /i/fucking Sodaz's mom.  This is where our lulzcows come in.  

When they try to become raidfags, they try to join the lurkers.  The lurkers will oversee their failures and respond accordingly, either producing lulz from the failfag, banhammer, or both.  Failfags tend to come back often, and quit the internet forever (read: a day to a week.)  

When they try to be /i/fucking Sodaz's mom, they to rally personal armies, retarded ideas, too risky ideas and overall horrible ideas.  These people still attract fellow failfags, however, and the Fuck my Butt continues on and on until the madness comes to a stop from an unforeseen force or banhammer mandate.

Gentlemen, it is not oldfags, raidfags, /i/fucking Sodaz's mom nor newfags causing the cancer.  It is the failfags.

Psychology and sociology are fun, aren't they? :V

Srsly, a full analysis of Anonymous is already material for a college thesis or a book. And it'll only get more interesting the longer things keep going.

Spectre wrote:
In the past few months I've been seeing less failfags, at least within the /i/nsurgency.

Mainly because /i/nfidels have begun to keep /i/ well hidden and spread apart various IRC's and forums.

In other words they're finally learning what we did long ago.

City of Afrolulz:
BRILLAFRO PADZ!

Rick Santorum wrote:

HOLY SHIT!

Nyro~n
OBEY! Jesus

AIDS: 257
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:37 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Spectre wrote:

Keeping the sekrit clubhouse hidden from the dangers of dogs and curtains.  :V

But really, in spite of their shortcomings, I do admire the fact that project chanology makes use of reality.  True, anonymous is first and foremost the internet hate machine, but you gotta admit, there is some fucking epic potential for irl raids and general shenanigans that just isn't being taken.  I mean, imagine if, say, a group of anons were to obtain a large quantity of dongcopters and use them to harass random pedestrians on a crowded street.  That's the kind of irl raid I'd rather see... no specific target, done just for the lulz.  I fail to see a tangible result to continuously showing our numbers in front of Co$ offices.

The videos released by project chanology talk about utterly destroying the Co$... that's not going to happen with garden-variety protests.  If project chanology really plans to achieve that goal, they're going to have to show the Co$ that they are, in fact, a worthy opponent.  Nevertheless, I agree with MC Scrotal Tuck's suggestions that we view anonymous as a collective of seperate demographics, and that it is not any specific group's fault that anonymous isn't living up to its full potential (I refuse to imply that anonymous is affected by any sort of terminal cancer... anonymous gets stronger everyday.  It's just that the bigger it gets, the harder it is to make sure that the IHM as a whole runs smoothly in the direction of win and lulz.)  It's the failfags who infiltrate the hive-mind with their dumb ideas and forced memes that are fucking us up.  The fact is, the biggest threat to anonymous is the fact that anyone can be anonymous.  Any idiot can get online and spew fail all over the place and people will think, "oh look, another massive fail by anonymous."  What people need to realize is that faggots and anonymous are not one and the same.  The only way to do this is to generate so much win that the fail becomes acceptable losses.

Also, cocks.
Display AIDS from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Real Life Nigra Invasions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.