This banner was made by FuRrYnEkOsHiThEaD. 
Oekaki Ventrilo Downloads Radio IRC Nigra Navi v5
Nigrapedia AAC Patriotic Nigras
Nerdfit 4chan /b/

If you see this, your browser fails. Try upgrading. The icecast status script can be found here: Nerdfit Radio Status

You Fucking Losers Need Lives
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial
View previous pool :: View next pool  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:51 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:

You realize your saying this to someone in the military? You would be very surprised to know how many "respectable" members of the community are /b/tards. How many of us could blow YOU away with REAL weapons, and not some gay ass paintball shit?

Yeah... Have fun there kiddo

Exactly.

Jesus Christ, kiddo, you're more pathetic then we thought. You haven't put a single decent insult out yet.

I vote that we raep all his posts from now on.

(EDIT- this was The Pirate when he forgot to log in)
ONInonymous

AIDS: 105
AIDS Rank: OMGWTFBBQ!?!1!!?1!!
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:02 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

10 bux

HERE'S TEN DOLLARS. RAEP RAEP RAEP!

GB2BED HAL

AIDS: 619
AIDS Rank: WAT
Pools: 10

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:19 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
acne wrote:

You realize your saying this to someone in the military? You would be very surprised to know how many "respectable" members of the community are /b/tards. How many of us could blow YOU away with REAL weapons, and not some gay ass paintball shit?

Yeah... Have fun there kiddo

Exactly.

Jesus Christ, kiddo, you're more pathetic then we thought. You haven't put a single decent insult out yet.

I vote that we raep all his posts from now on.

(EDIT- this was The Pirate when he forgot to log in)

I thought it was you. The "guest" thing threw me off lol.
View nigra's profile Send private message
KurtisMayfeld

AIDS: 58
AIDS Rank: FGSFDS
Pools: 4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:56 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I think that this guy likes peenus
MontezumazRevenge

AIDS: 125
AIDS Rank: Pool Raider
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:33 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

I think he ran to the hospital because he's got his head fatally stuck up his ass.
ONInonymous

AIDS: 105
AIDS Rank: OMGWTFBBQ!?!1!!?1!!
Pools: 6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:02 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

It's so hard to fight AIDS when IT'S COMING RIGHT THE FUCK AT YOU ZOMG!

AIDS: 30
AIDS Rank: MOD-Cleo
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:56 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

what a little wiener. STFU
Anonymouse

AIDS: 195
Pools: 19

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:51 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

*fap fap fap*

View nigra's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sodaz

F-O-E

AIDS: 2110
AIDS Rank: POHST HOAR
Pools: 163

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:14 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you fucknuts were smart youd notice that my ip changes everytime what do you want to accomplish? And Wow its even sadder if your 23 and playing kids games

and how old are you? why do you people waste your time on habbo just talking in pixelated chatrooms and buying fake furniture just so you can sit on it or brag about all the shit you wasted your money on.i cant understand how anyone could like habbo.i

Im 17 and if you read moron i play habbo once in awhile on a non hc account I dont belive in giving those fucking retards my money

hmmm why do we play this game? Because theres a large amount of racism on this game? Sure, SOME of us arent black, but we make black characters. We dont have to be spamming/blocking/do something bad to get banned. Sometimes, it just happens when we just stand around.

So consider this for a second. You consider us to be kids, and yet the majority of us have posted calm messages, with very little name calling. However, in almost every one of your posts, you call us faggots. So, i guess the only question i have for you is... How does it feel to be homophobic?

Also, as per your claim we are all white nerds who always got our asses kicked at school... Well, all i really have to say to that is this: The last time i got in a fight, it was over a girl. And heres the ending. I left with a broken nose, he left with a broken arm. Before that, it had been years before i had been picked on.

Also, guys dont pick on other guys that girls like. And, for some strange reason (no sarcasm here, i cant figure it out), girls seem to be attracted to me, and if i ever wanted to fool around with someone, or liked someone, i never had to try very hard to get a girl. And i dont mean slutty girls, i do mean quality, intelligent, and good looking girls.

So the question is... What are you really like? I would really like to know why your here. Do you think that single handedly you will save habbo from us nigras? We are but a small part of the /b/attalion. We also dont spend 24/7 in front of a computer, blocking pixel pools, or spamming habbo rooms. We do have lives outside of here, just like, although highly unlikely, you have a life outside of the internets.

Why do i say its unlikely? Because without knowing what you were getting into, you came here, and you insulted us. Did you think we would all freak out and threaten to kill you? Sorry, we arent as immature as that. However, in every single post of yours, you come off as extremlly bitter. Whats the matter? Did we "borrow" your e-sexually trained horse? Did we block you from entering the pixelated pool? Or... im assuming its this one.... Do you actually have aids? Hmmm, must be that one, because i cant see you being bitter over the first two.

So, i shall say this in the most kind way i can. Dear Troll: You are few, and we are many. While at one time there will be 8-10,000 habbos on a hotel at once, our numbers range between 8-10,000,000. We outnumber you. We will not stop until the racism is gone. Let us all live in peace, and go to hell.

Yours sincerly
~Adam Reimer
(go ahead, google my name)
P.S: I dont raid very often. Only when there are large ones

P.P.S: Oh yeah, just because your using a proxy, doesent mean we cant trace you. But of course, you must know that right?

Now that sir is a good post may cows dance for you
Sharp

AIDS: 190
Pools: 13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:39 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Someone please belair that first post.

AIDS: 179
Pools: 9

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:41 am    AIDS subject: Re: You Fucking Losers Need Lives Reply with quote

Dude wrote:
PENISYou PENISFucking PENISmoronsPENIS dedicated PENISyour PENISlives PENISto PENISblocking PENISa PENISpixel PENISpool . PENISMove PENISIn PENISWith
PENISYour PENISAuntie
PENISand
PENISuncle
PENISin
PENISbel
PENISair
View nigra's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ValrostNejgra

AIDS: 130
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:47 am    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

acne wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you fucknuts were smart youd notice that my ip changes everytime what do you want to accomplish? And Wow its even sadder if your 23 and playing kids games

and how old are you? why do you people waste your time on habbo just talking in pixelated chatrooms and buying fake furniture just so you can sit on it or brag about all the shit you wasted your money on.i cant understand how anyone could like habbo.i

Im 17 and if you read moron i play habbo once in awhile on a non hc account I dont belive in giving those fucking retards my money

hmmm why do we play this game? Because theres a large amount of racism on this game? Sure, SOME of us arent black, but we make black characters. We dont have to be spamming/blocking/do something bad to get banned. Sometimes, it just happens when we just stand around.

So consider this for a second. You consider us to be kids, and yet the majority of us have posted calm messages, with very little name calling. However, in almost every one of your posts, you call us faggots. So, i guess the only question i have for you is... How does it feel to be homophobic?

Also, as per your claim we are all white nerds who always got our asses kicked at school... Well, all i really have to say to that is this: The last time i got in a fight, it was over a girl. And heres the ending. I left with a broken nose, he left with a broken arm. Before that, it had been years before i had been picked on.

Also, guys dont pick on other guys that girls like. And, for some strange reason (no sarcasm here, i cant figure it out), girls seem to be attracted to me, and if i ever wanted to fool around with someone, or liked someone, i never had to try very hard to get a girl. And i dont mean slutty girls, i do mean quality, intelligent, and good looking girls.

So the question is... What are you really like? I would really like to know why your here. Do you think that single handedly you will save habbo from us nigras? We are but a small part of the /b/attalion. We also dont spend 24/7 in front of a computer, blocking pixel pools, or spamming habbo rooms. We do have lives outside of here, just like, although highly unlikely, you have a life outside of the internets.

Why do i say its unlikely? Because without knowing what you were getting into, you came here, and you insulted us. Did you think we would all freak out and threaten to kill you? Sorry, we arent as immature as that. However, in every single post of yours, you come off as extremlly bitter. Whats the matter? Did we "borrow" your e-sexually trained horse? Did we block you from entering the pixelated pool? Or... im assuming its this one.... Do you actually have aids? Hmmm, must be that one, because i cant see you being bitter over the first two.

So, i shall say this in the most kind way i can. Dear Troll: You are few, and we are many. While at one time there will be 8-10,000 habbos on a hotel at once, our numbers range between 8-10,000,000. We outnumber you. We will not stop until the racism is gone. Let us all live in peace, and go to hell.

Yours sincerly
~Adam Reimer
(go ahead, google my name)
P.S: I dont raid very often. Only when there are large ones

P.P.S: Oh yeah, just because your using a proxy, doesent mean we cant trace you. But of course, you must know that right?

Words can not describe this ownage.

AIDS: 114
Pools: 5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:54 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
peenus

I don't have one =3

(Before you think I'm a victim of a freak accident, think about it)

And I'm also younger than probably everyone here, but I still have enough sence to know its not cool going to random forums posting the name of genital in different colours.

Names x-xMudkippax-x
AIDS
grey

AIDS: 352
AIDS Rank: AIDS Control Team Leader
Pools: 2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:58 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

IS IT CAN BE TROLL TYM PLS?

JESUS CHRIST ITS A LION! EVERY PEOPLE GET IN A CAR.
View nigra's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ValrostNejgra

AIDS: 130
Pools: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:03 pm    AIDS subject: Reply with quote

Emicat wrote:
Quote:
peenus

I don't have one =3

(Before you think I'm a victim of a freak accident, think about it)

And I'm also younger than probably everyone here, but I still have enough sence to know its not cool going to random forums posting the name of genital in different colours.

CP, plz
This forum is locked: you cannot make, reply to, or edit pools.   This pool is closed: you cannot edit AIDS or make replies.    Pool's Closed Forum Index -> Nigra War Memorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to:  
You cannot make new pools in this forum
You cannot reply to pools in this forum
You cannot edit your AIDS in this forum
You cannot delete your AIDS in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Monies help keep the pool closed.